Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Giving dap to the homies girl?

There's nothing wrong with that. Shid, I used to didn't look my peoples' ol ladies in the face unless they are a new chick they brought around and they want me to appraise their ol lady's features but other than that, I didn't do it, out of respect.

Yeah, I usually give a super elaborate or agressive dap with a snap at the end because imma silly kinda dude.
Either that a one arm hug.

The church/family hug is fine. All my homies wives are considered sisters of mine. Ain't nothin disrespectful or funny going on and we usually hug when we see each other.

With that said, maybe him and Gab have that kinda relationship. Ppl really be bored af in real life. Must suck

that wasnt really awkward but while on subject

i rarely interact that much with the gf's/wives of homies or brothers or whatever

im the hi and bye guy lol....if she reaches for a hug or something i wont make it weird but i would never initiate it

i dont like when a nigga tries to be too friendly around my woman so i act accordingly lol

that wasnt really awkward but while on subject

i rarely interact that much with the gf's/wives of homies or brothers or whatever

im the hi and bye guy lol....if she reaches for a hug or something i wont make it weird but i would never initiate it

i dont like when a nigga tries to be too friendly around my woman so i act accordingly lol
All facts even if I knew the female before my homie once they get together everything changes...one example used to be cool w this girl like real cool w her one day my homie professed his love for her so I hooked them up...soon as I did every time I needed to contact her I d go through my homie even though I could reach out to her directly....although after like 6 years of them dating before breaking up it’s still like that

What Cole did was keep it 110% professional.

Especially in this day and age of people getting offended for you.

Kinda like that clip of Scary Spice getting groped and then having to come out and tell people she was cool with it.

Bout the only thing I agree with Michael Pence on...

if you the homie you fam so ya shooby doobie gets hugs. but if its just some flow then she might get a hello and a dap.

He remembered DWade getting ready to put the beats on Jimmy Butler and acted accordingly

On a related note, whenever I cross paths with a large white woman at the grocery store......I make it a habit to tip my top hat to her as a sign of respect.

Depends on how tight him and ol girl was..if she wifey then imma hug cause you family. If she just a buss then I probably dap or just not even acknowledge her at all.

I ain't trying to fuck my friends girls so ain't nothing to really think about.

Back