Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Girls Gone Wild creator Joe Francis has just been put on that MeToo Summer Documentary Screen

yep. That’s what I meant. Put up that $50 old man. I know you got it.

Depends on the terms, which you seem to be backpedaling on.

First you didn't think dude was dreaming about anything.

Then you said he might be dreaming about the Europe stuff, but not anything else.

Which is it?

Don't have any problem betting $50 that some of the scenes are just going on in Earn's head, but I'm not gonna narrow it down to specific scenes.

In which case, if you believe it's only parts of the show that he's dreaming..........there's really no point to bet anything since we both believe the same thing.

Depends on the terms, which you seem to be backpedaling on.

First you didn't think dude was dreaming about anything.

Then you said he might be dreaming about the Europe stuff, but not anything else.

Which is it?

Don't have any problem betting $50 that some of the scenes are just going on in Earn's head, but I'm not gonna narrow it down to specific scenes.

In which case, if you believe it's only parts of the show that he's dreaming..........there's really no point to bet anything since we both believe the same thing.

You seem to think the entirety of the Europe experience is Earn’s dream, yes?

I don’t. That’s where the $50 comes in.

I think that the only episodes that could be “dreams” is the obvious first episode and the white reparations episode…both feature White Earnest.

Idk the details about this shit.

But even a young ass me thought the shit was always scripted. And im talking young young. Like at 10 years old super excited to see the commercials and even then i thought the titties was dope but the interactions was fake.

If this mfer was really going on and getting drunk ass 18-22 year olds to flash their tits on cam and then sign waivers
, then fuck this dude.

That shit sounds super predatory

bolded...

d6f.jpg

You seem to think the entirety of the Europe experience is Earn’s dream, yes?

I don’t. That’s where the $50 comes in.

I think that the only episodes that could be “dreams” is the obvious first episode and the white reparations episode…both feature White Earnest.

Nah, not the entirety........and not just relegated to Europe.

I just think that some of the scenes are dreams..........and some of them aren't.

Wow. Looking back. Shit was so different in the late 90s/early 2000s.

pos cac jus all out in the open, on daytime tv, enjoying life. Crowd was loving him btw nh

Wow. Looking back. Shit was so different in the late 90s/early 2000s.

pos cac jus all out in the open, on daytime tv, enjoying life. Crowd was loving him btw nh

Cosign the bold. Let's be real. GGW as a concept never would have made it past the cutting room floor in today's society. For it to blow up the way it did, there were a lot of grown ass men that looked at it and thought it was cool.

Yeah its hard for me to show? remorse on this.

This muthafucca and his GGW collection was damn there celebrated.

These girls willingly "WOOOOOOO!!!" themselves on cameras while exposing their titties. Now regret has settled in cuz you're older...oh now folks realized this muthafucca was a scumbag. Smh.

He showed everyone who he was since the beginning. But folks reacted accordingly...
200w.gif

Yeah its hard for me to show? remorse on this.

This muthafucca and his GGW collection was damn there celebrated.

These girls willingly "WOOOOOOO!!!" themselves on cameras while exposing their titties. Now regret has settled in cuz you're older...oh now folks realized this muthafucca was a scumbag. Smh.

He showed everyone who he was since the beginning. But folks reacted accordingly...
View attachment 825727

Not you too, IP360.

at this point, niggas ain’t even reading what dude is being accused of, clearly.

They saying the man was ABUSING women behind the scenes and shit.

you and @deadeye have this idea that some of those women are getting older and regret their decisions and that seems like a manifestation of your imagination because it makes sense in your mind. Fuck the fact that dude might just have been sexually assaulting some of these women.

Idk why we need to look at it that way.

We should celebrate that society is evolving and shit that was ok 25 years ago not being ok now.

Some shit that wasnt seen as predatory tactics back then are now being revisited and called now.

I like the growth in our society.

Idk why we need to look at it that way.

We should celebrate that society is evolving and shit that was ok 25 years ago not being ok now.

Some shit that wasnt seen as predatory tactics back then are now being revisited and called now.

I like the growth in our society.

w/ all due respect

there hasn't been much growth

I mean, before our last president was elected he was heard on tape sayin "grab em by the pussy"

then went on to the highest office in the land

we still got a ways to go

Nah, y'all are just being disingenuous for the most part.

Simply because y'all don't have the same energy for other people.

Some people have said essentially the same thing I said........just in a nicer and more palatable/polite way.

Not a word to them.

However, for some reason, whenever I speak my peace..........all hell breaks loose.

Well, maybe that's an exaggeration.

It's only a few of y'all doing it, but it seems like it's the same ones all the time.

Look, I'm at the point now where I can't act like I don't know what I know.......and/or don't see what I see.

So, I'm usually blunt and to the point.

Not gonna try to sugarcoat anything or spare anyone's feelings.

Just tell it like it is and call it how I see it.

Take it or leave it..........like it or love it.............or don't.

If it's all gonna be some personal attack and we can't have an intelligent discussion on why y'all think I'm wrong, it's probably because y'all know it's a discussion y'all aren't ready to have.......which means I'm probably right.

So instead y'all resort to name-calling and shaming tactics because that's all you have to fall back on.

Either that or y'all are just trolling to try to get a reaction out of me.

Or maybe I'm giving y'all more credit than you deserve.

Either way, it's getting tiring at this point.

Lol I know you gonna bring up Hardee’s again. But the it just always seems with any crime involving sex or any issue regarding women no matter what you take the opposing view. Like we had a whole thread where a lady was rape and you said that’s not the real definition of it because she wasn’t held down. Like why do you think in this world people would view that as ok. And I admit folks in here agree with you but will leave you out to dry. It just seems like you’re anti anything to do with liberals or womens rights or lbgqt stuff and you seem to take a stance they all get special treatment

Back