Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Girls Gone Wild creator Joe Francis has just been put on that MeToo Summer Documentary Screen

Idk the details about this shit.

But even a young ass me thought the shit was always scripted. And im talking young young. Like at 10 years old super excited to see the commercials and even then i thought the titties was dope but the interactions was fake.

If this mfer was really going on and getting drunk ass 18-22 year olds to flash their tits on cam and then sign waivers, then fuck this dude.

That shit sounds super predatory

Idk the details about this shit.

But even a young ass me thought the shit was always scripted. And im talking young young. Like at 10 years old super excited to see the commercials and even then i thought the titties was dope but the interactions was fake.

If this mfer was really going on and getting drunk ass 18-22 year olds to flash their tits on cam and then sign waivers, then fuck this dude.

That shit sounds super predatory

Just like the R.kelly shit we were all there, we all watched, we knew this mf was a pos, we didn't care. We're all impartial to his fuckery.🤷🏿‍♂️

Just like the R.kelly shit we were all there, we all watched, we knew this mf was a pos, we didn't care. We're all impartial to his fuckery.🤷🏿‍♂️

Too be honest, when that shit was popular, I never even put too much thought into what kinda person would be behind it. But as soon as topic of whether or not he was a scumbag came up, the immediate reaction was

It's acknowledgement nonetheless.

'Just have to come to terms that some of you can't help yourselves when it comes to what I post.

Preciate the feedback.

Good or bad.

we can’t help ourselves? When it comes to topics like this, it’s YOU who can’t help yourself.

And you know I been watching you post for a LONG time. Like almost a decade of “this”.

you been consistently on your weirdo nigcel O’shay Jackson bullshit for a MINUTE. Where has it gotten you? Where does this journey of fuck Nigga righteousness lead a person? Lol just curious at this point.

we can’t help ourselves? When it comes to topics like this, it’s YOU who can’t help yourself.

And you know I been watching you post for a LONG time. Like almost a decade of “this”.

you been consistently on your weirdo nigcel O’shay Jackson bullshit for a MINUTE. Where has it gotten you? Where does this journey of fuck Nigga righteousness lead a person? Lol just curious at this point.

Like I said, y'all can't help yourselves.

Thanks for proving my point.

Getting to the point now where I'm not even gonna waste my time discussing anything with some of you.

Just post what I post and keep it moving.

"Fuck nigga righteousness"

burying-dying.gif

nigga everytime you post on these topics, you prove my point so we even

I guess we some point proving motherfuckers huh

Nah, y'all are just being disingenuous for the most part.

Simply because y'all don't have the same energy for other people.

Some people have said essentially the same thing I said........just in a nicer and more palatable/polite way.

Not a word to them.

However, for some reason, whenever I speak my peace..........all hell breaks loose.

Well, maybe that's an exaggeration.

It's only a few of y'all doing it, but it seems like it's the same ones all the time.

Look, I'm at the point now where I can't act like I don't know what I know.......and/or don't see what I see.

So, I'm usually blunt and to the point.

Not gonna try to sugarcoat anything or spare anyone's feelings.

Just tell it like it is and call it how I see it.

Take it or leave it..........like it or love it.............or don't.

If it's all gonna be some personal attack and we can't have an intelligent discussion on why y'all think I'm wrong, it's probably because y'all know it's a discussion y'all aren't ready to have.......which means I'm probably right.

So instead y'all resort to name-calling and shaming tactics because that's all you have to fall back on.

Either that or y'all are just trolling to try to get a reaction out of me.

Or maybe I'm giving y'all more credit than you deserve.

Either way, it's getting tiring at this point.

Back