Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girlfriend of 6 months wants to move in what would you do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
Yeah that's why people get divorced after 1+yrs because they "knew" who their partner really was after 6mths
:hahaha:

Who's talking about marriage tho? We talking about helping your s/o of 6 months out during a pandemic that's hitting people hard and you having the ability to put her up for a bit.

I'm not expecting a chick to make me breakfast every morning or give me back rubs. I want a companion not a bitch or a maid service. That shit would actually annoy me.
Totally bypassing my overall point of that possible slide? I see. Carry on then

Ain't nobody moving in my place unless I Want them to. Idc if the world is ending or not.
Dude that posted the story wasn't comfortable then so be it.
All u niggaz in here that know errthing bout a bitch in 6 months can have her.

I'd help anyway I CAN financially and give her a shoulder to lean on....over the phone.
Social distancing broke bih foh

Can't knock dude for not wanting to rush something he wouldn't do under normal circumstances.

Way too many variables involved for it to be a black/white answer

On that note they might as well break up lol

And oh yea, if she has absolutely no one she can rely on besides a guy she been intimate with for 6 months, that's possibly a red flag

Nah plenty of people with nobody close to them that can help. They could be foreign, parents could be dead or live outside the country, no siblings, which could make you the person they know and see most. Their friends if any could also be in a similar position.

I have 2 chicks that work for me in that situation. They can't work, they not from here and have no family here. And their friends are all more or less in the same boat.

Nah plenty of people with nobody close to them that can help. They could be foreign, parents could be dead or live outside the country, no siblings, which could make you the person they know and see most. Their friends if any could also be in a similar position.

I have 2 chicks that work for me in that situation. They can't work, they not from here and have no family here. And their friends are all more or less in the same boat.
Yea in that case can't knock it.

Just curious about more details about their relationship not as quick to jump on this dude.

People have to be comfortable in their own space. If living with your girlfriend of 6 months makes you uncomfortable, then don't do it. NOBODY can really be mad at him for that.

Idk I see it as an easy in.

No savings, no credit cards, no friends, family or any form of support.

We dont know a lot of details about their situations so we can only assume details. I'd think if she was foreign tho, he'd have mentioned that.

We have very little details how well they know each other or have got to develop their relationship. I'm assuming the worst case scenario; she could be bat shit crazy.
sex probably off the chain though

CODE RED FLAG?

Camron gif.gif

Another "scenario" someone made up to generate discussion.

I could respect it if it was phrased as a "what would you do if" type thing..........but don't insult my intelligence by trying to convince me something's real when it isn't.

This isn't directed at you @5th Letter .

It's directed at whoever made up that scenario.

If her name ain't on a lease she can leave or get taken out by the boys. Thats light.

Little bit different in the states.

If she's living there for a certain period of time.........gets her mail there.........and has clothes there.........it's not that easy to get rid of her.

Dude might end up in a common law marriage and not even know it.

Reactions: GNS
Back