Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girlfriend of 6 months wants to move in what would you do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
If it was me in this scenario I wouldn't have let her move in but I would've floated her some chicken. I wouldn't be paying for everything but I'd help out where unemployment or her severance package wasn't enough.

Nah.

6 months way to soon for a permanent move in under normal circumstances, but the situation right now is not normal.

If I really like her and saw no red flags i would let her stay with me until she gets a job.

She aint getting put on the lease though in case she shows me her crazy side and gotta get kicked out.

It would be understood when she good we good and would more than likely be going back to our original living situations unless the new one becomes the preferred.
Okay... stop thinking like men, and think like women. Sure it's a novel idea about a trial living together period but "wouldnt it be so nice me making breakfast every morning not just on days I sleep over? Or how I give you massages all the time, thatll change when I move out."

See where I'm going there? That slide that could possibly take place. Sure there could be a going back to how they used to live, but he also needs to consider ALL possibilities before reacting.

Okay... stop thinking like men, and think like women. Sure it's a novel idea about a trial living together period but "wouldnt it be so nice me making breakfast every morning not just on days I sleep over? Or how I give you massages all the time, thatll change when I move out."

See where I'm going there? That slide that could possibly take place. Sure there could be a going back to how they used to live, but he also needs to consider ALL possibilities before reacting.

What unicorn are you talking about?

lol man once you move a woman in your shit you ain't getting her out. You'll have to dump her to get her to move out.

So...

If you scared of your chick you shouldn't be with her.

If she can't be solid on agreed terms she canceled. Like what if she had no other options? Friends can't put her up. No siblings. Parents dead or live outside the country. You really gonna tell her to go to a homeless shelter cause something bad might happen down the line.

The only way I might be on that wave is if I got a kid. Otherwise that's fuckboy behavior and you don't actually like her.

Really? Like wtf.

I'm not expecting a chick to make me breakfast every morning or give me back rubs. I want a companion not a bitch or a maid service. That shit would actually annoy me.

Can't knock dude for not wanting to rush something he wouldn't do under normal circumstances.

Way too many variables involved for it to be a black/white answer

On that note they might as well break up lol

And oh yea, if she has absolutely no one she can rely on besides a guy she been intimate with for 6 months, that's possibly a red flag

Back