Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostwriting

Snoop also used rhymes written by Jon Connor on the Compton album, never knew about D.O.C. writing for him on Doggystyle suppose it makes sense now with his rhymes getting weaker after Doggystyle.

lol yall full of shit. If it came out a handful of 3k verses were written by Big Boi, we'd never hear the end of that shit.

lol yall full of shit. If it came out a handful of 3k verses were written by Big Boi, we'd never hear the end of that shit.
Scarface has an extensive solo discography

3k does not

FOH tryn sully scarface legacy over 2 geto boys songs nobody listens to that willie d wrote

:Pathetic:

ISWIS

As long as these dudes aint writing SOLO joints for one another then I dont see the problem

Again just the nature of a group album like an Outkast etc....I would assume you as members are together a lot during the creative process...so its nothing for say 3k to write bars or a verse that he thinks would be better if Big Boi spit it and vice versa. Or if one of them wrote a whole song they think would be fitting for both to perform.

But if Big Boi got 3k as a ghostwriter on Boomiverse...then thats a problem...

Fact still remains, yall picking and choosing.

If yall gonna make a million and 1 excuses for some niggas, do the same for the other niggas.

Fact still remains, yall picking and choosing.

If yall gonna make a million and 1 excuses for some niggas, do the same for the other niggas.
What are u even talking about?

Whats at the root of this thread?

Drake?

I dont give a fuck about drake and if he has a writer or not.

Aint no excuses

Creative process is different for groups. If they share verses, bars, songs, hooks, ad-libs whatever...its as OUTKAST, not as 3k or Big Boi alone

Solo efforts...them niggas better be writing thier own shit or its a problem.

Im using Kast as an example btw I have no idea if they wrote verses for each other on thier albums together

Every solo artist works with a group of people, it's never just 1 person sitting in a room.

So if you're using that logic, it should apply to all rappers.

Every solo artist works with a group of people, it's never just 1 person sitting in a room.

LMAOOO

Classic Goldie tactic

124uf02.png

Is it ghostwriting of your group member come up with a good song tho? I mean if I'm in the group and I come up with a full smash song with the hook and concept and have my group rap the 2nd and 4th verse and I do 1st and 3rd verses is that really ghostwriting?

hooks and verse are different.....

and the only time a verse gets a pass if it's two doing a back n forth flow on the same verse... then it makes sense if they both wrote the verse...

but if you rapping a verse that wasn't written by you

Last edited:
Is it ghostwriting of your group member come up with a good song tho? I mean if I'm in the group and I come up with a full smash song with the hook and concept and have my group rap the 2nd and 4th verse and I do 1st and 3rd verses is that really ghostwriting?

Nope its not. Cause its as *insert group name here* rather than a solo project

hooks and verse are different.....

and the only time a verse gets a pass if it's two doing a back n forth flow on the dame verse... then it makes sense if they both wrote the verse...

but if you rapping a verse that wasn't written by you

fax

for example beans one of my favorite rapers, but there's enough rumors going on that during the SP time, everybody was helping everybody.....

which is while i may troll a lot, but i don't put beans in my top 5

my top 5 is Big, Pac, Jay, Nas, DMX

to the best of my knowledge no one ghost wrote for them

I have some strong opinions bout it

Y’all do too but call the Chronic and K. West albums some of the best albums ever

When Cassidy said he helped some niggas in the game wrote some music y’all would be shocked if he said who it was.

I don’t even understand why Drake even got helped with bars when this is the same nigga that’s writing for other ppl. Nigga was just lazy.

Drake a legend though. But he’s not Gawd MC status do to have. A couple niggas penning a few rap songs. (Them R&B joints don’t count to me)

Back