Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Ghost of Tsushima

Got the directors cut for a bday gift a couple weeks ago, great graphics, good story, dope gameplay.

Still in Act 1, im exploring and doing side missions to level up first.

Shit get hard and you quit or turn the difficuly down.
I started the game over and you know that very first place you find mongols at when you start? I died 3x

So I’m like…I’m not gonna put the game on Easy +

I moved that game right back to my external storage quick and say nvm

That game gets hard as hell and if I can’t do this first regular encounter (I’m hella rusty too) then I don’t need that stress

Patience is key and don't hesitate to use your gear. You're the Ghost now lol honor died on the beach. :readyforwar:

Bruh I’m still in act 1 right before we make this grappling hook. And the Khan telling my uncle I’m stabbing niggas in the back all over the island. And my uncle acting like a ho. Like man fuck codes survival is everything.

Bruh I’m still in act 1 right before we make this grappling hook. And the Khan telling my uncle I’m stabbing niggas in the back all over the island. And my uncle acting like a ho. Like man fuck codes survival is everything.
You ready to learn the way now? CD294DD1-8EC8-4EB0-B0C1-482CC8031844.jpeg.jpg

Alright finally on act 2 finna liberate some places. Going to get my family armor. Not feeling my uncle looking down on Yuna and the bullshit about honor.

Got the armor back upgraded looking for this my thing armor. The warrior monk dude is cool have t done all his stuff yet. Finally got ghost stance and that shit cool as hell.

Yall late lol. The dlc is great too so make sure you buy it

yea I didn’t get till I had got my 5 and only played it small parts till this month. One of the funniest games and I don’t even like shit where they give you missions and you have to sneak but it’s not that crazy.

Ok so my uncle for real mad I’m bout to poison these Mongols after we just lost mad soldiers trying take this fort. And this thing about him wanting to adopt me like what if want to honor my father’s clan. Lol none of the other samurai I helped seem to give a fuck.

Back