Getting to the Top

Sony Montana

The 11th
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Okay so a coworker was talking about a friend of theirs who works at this great company out in LA but come to find out the manager only hired her because he told her to suck his dick which she went ahead and did. So fast forward to a function they had near or at the staples center. Think fundraiser or holiday party, her boyfriend finds out what she did and assaults the manager.

so because of this incident I guess figureheads from the company are trying to settle things by having the woman leave the company and they offer her about 30k-40k for her trouble. She doesn’t want to take the money because her current salary at that job is like 200k a year And she wants to keep working there.

But her boyfriend doesn’t want her to work there

what would you guys do if you are both parties?

Okay so a coworker was talking about a friend of theirs who works at this great company out in LA but come to find out the manager only hired her because he told her to suck his dick which she went ahead and did. So fast forward to a function they had near or at the staples center. Think fundraiser or holiday party, her boyfriend finds out what she did and assaults the manager.

so because of this incident I guess figureheads from the company are trying to settle things by having the woman leave the company and they offer her about 30k-40k for her trouble. She doesn’t want to take the money because her current salary at that job is like 200k a year And she wants to keep working there.

If I was the boyfriend I'm dropping the bitch

My girl had another dick in her mouth so she wont be my girl no more.

Yall know the routine. Drink hard for a few weekends, get as much random pussy as I can get and in a few months not even thinking bout that chick.

Oh apparently it’s her HUSBAND and he has no job

Damn. Thats Ls fam. Multiple. Manhood gotta be at negative levels. They probably got kids too.

Dude couldnt provide so she had to suck another mans dick to get a high paying job. He cant even force her to quit cause she gonna look at him like we cant both be unemployed.

Mans might as well put a skirt on.

The company gotta fire the manager cause she has a lawsuit that she can file at any moment. She's in control as far as the job stuff

Not unless she can prove it. Her husband assaulting dude gives the company all the leverage.

He gotta take that L and just leave the bitch. And get a job.

She need to take that money and keep it moving. She'll obviously be alright, she willing to do whatever it takes. This is just a teachable moment for her.

Something like this is @VIBE worst case scenario. Some B side shit.

She should ask for a bigger settlement.

If they can afford to pay her $200,000/year.......they can certainly afford to pay her more than 30-40 thousand dollars.

She shouldn't settle for anything less than $5 million.

Well, maybe $2-$3 million.......but definitely not $40K.

They must not be taking her seriously at all.

They was together when she acquired this employment? If so he needs to bounce, no brainer (no pun intended).

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Oh apparently it’s her HUSBAND and he has no job

This changes EVERYTHING,you laying around the house playing 2k and you're surprised your woman

seeks sex elsewhere ? I'm not saying she's right for stepping out of the relationship but a woman can't

see you not do shit,that's a HUGE turnoff for women. She can't get fired especially in this "me too"

Era her lawsuit could potentially be more than the severance pay they're offering her. They can fire the

guy though.

This changes EVERYTHING,you laying around the house playing 2k and you're surprised your woman

seeks sex elsewhere ? I'm not saying she's right for stepping out of the relationship but a woman can't

see you not do shit,that's a HUGE turnoff for women. She can't get fired especially in this "me too"

Era her lawsuit could potentially be more than the severance pay they're offering her. They can fire the

guy though.
She wasn’t seeking sex it was on some Matt lauer job advancement shit

Reactions: onetoughmiracle