Welcome To aBlackWeb

So I just saw the movie Get Out. It was what I anticipated. It's nothing like a horror parody, although it has some comic relief. I know some of yall assume it's corny bc of production, but it's not bad at all. It united the black audience in the theater, which was dope lol. When you see the movie, hopefully you'll feel what I mean.

Yea my entire face book feed was either people talking about Nikki and Remy, or how good this movie was

I can't wait for yall to see it so we can discuss it more. I'm looking fwd to it. I don't wanna ruin it and say too much, but it's somewhat of an inclination that reminds you to "stay woke".

why chance didnt do that for "birth of a nation"

I wasn't suggesting he should, forever I think the Nat Turner story should be told to as many people as possible

OK, it is an interesting story. But do think it is a cop out they didn't show at least mention dude killed a bunch of women and children. I would be interested to know if there will be a directors cut that includes more of the historical narrative

Agree 100%, however, I feel the message he was trying to send got across

So yall already dropping spoilers?

I'll come back after I watch

This movie was fire with the messages and directing used in it. Shutout to all the actors man holy shit this was a true horror movie. All black people see this damn thing

Nah b, he dropped too much corny shit. If this is good then I'll support the next one.

Back