Welcome To aBlackWeb

when i first heard of it/saw the trailer, i assumed it was a netflix movie...didnt even know it was hittin theaters..

His Netflix movie wasn't even that bad imo....but yeah i said the fact that he's acting against HIMSELF means he's bored or comfortable with being the main draw in a shitty movie(which is why they're prolly doing BB3....to appease him and his ego) but what was yhe last movie where his acting was actually challenged?....Ali?.....why hasn't he done a movie with Denzel.....Sam Jackson.....Idris....or some other black heavyweight actor....or not to make it a black thing....why not a movie with Cruise( another ego driven alpha), The Rock, or Adam Sandler lol.....i know he has a formula for the movies he makes but that formula is not working at all at this point and he needs to do something different cuz i feel he's still chasing that best actor Oscar he lost

Niggas turning on Will?

Smh, Dave Chappelle was right
Turning on Will? I always said he was overrated. Nowhere near Denzel or Sam, but he used to make some good movies. Nothing against him personally but he has been releasing garbage lately.

Back