Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gathering of the juggalos 2022 confirmed for Aug 3-6

Yeah I ain't gonna give a nigga who's a fan of Krusty the clown a hard time cuz he doesn't understand what your life like....

I understand that fam lol

Ijs tho…8 to 80 blind, crippled or crazy….somebody try that wit’ Redman or Big Pun they better bring their hard hat cuz you in for a looong day…pause

:mfb:

Oh y'all saw me go to war over state p

I still think peedi can out rap most niggaz you put him up against, and was very close to becoming mainstream before getting locked up and the ROC solity

I still think young Chris had one of the meanest mix tape runs of the 2010's

And I will still gladly represent beans in a verzuz against whoever regardless of what the votes dictate

I still think peedi can out rap most niggaz you put him up against, and was very close to becoming mainstream before getting locked up and the ROC solity

And I will still gladly represent beans in a verzuz against whoever regardless of what the votes dictate

THAT’S more like it!!
E8FB2DB4-9E07-4D30-89F0-DBDBAF0B817C.gif
@Duwop

I’ll take you on in a beans verzuz.

Back