Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gathering of the juggalos 2022 confirmed for Aug 3-6

Say what you want about ICP but they can deliver a great show. Plus their way more talented than French Montana could ever hope to be. Niggas try to clown on me for liking ICP but listen to bullshit like French Montana, Tyler The Creator and Beanie Sigel.

Say what you want about ICP but they can deliver a great show. Plus their way more talented than French Montana could ever hope to be. Niggas try to clown on me for liking ICP but listen to bullshit like French Montana, Tyler The Creator and Beanie Sigel.
Oh shit I didn't know you didn't like Beanie Sigel. He has a decent following on this site.

Glad you had fun man!

Free voice and flow was cool....

But beans delivery, energy, creativeness, raw grittiness.... Like when he first came out and they'd take over the radio stations.

It was just a feel,

Wow. This gotta be a good debate thread with you and @Duwop one day
We like complete different genres.....I can't convince someone who loves these guys with the shit on theit face why beans is better any more than he can convince me.

Every single song genocide tagged me to was trash. Like no exceptions. All trash. But he love that shit. I can't convince him beans is better than that when he running dressed just like the them. That's a vibe to..... We on different vibes

But beans delivery, energy, creativeness, raw grittiness.... Like when he first came out and they'd take over the radio stations.

It was just a feel,

We like complete different genres.....I can't convince someone who loves these guys with the shit on theit face why beans is better any more than he can convince me.

Every single song genocide tagged me to was trash. Like no exceptions. All trash. But he love that shit. I can't convince him beans is better than that when he running dressed just like the them. That's a vibe to..... We on different vibes

You're kidding right?

It was just a feel,

That's fair brother.

You're kidding right?
That's fair brother.
Bruh, beans out rapped Jay z on many many songs so much nas took that shot at him during ether

He freestyled the champions verse, and when that song came out the whole club would rap that shit word for word.... In Baltimore....I can only imagine Philly &NY

I used to have "nothing like it" as my primary ring tone during that whole ring tone era.

I think bcoming is one of the best hip hop albums ever.

If you think bleek and free are better than beans. I'd rather not have that debate.

ESPECIALLY knowing what you do like. Cuz none of them dudes in my mind can even fuck with free and bleek...and beans was the clear favorite when the Roc was at it's height. To me it's not a debate. It's just two made up minds saying stuff to the other person they just not gonna feel 🤷🏿‍♂️

Off the top of my head

Guess who's back
Do it again
It's on
4 da fam
This can't be life...

This can't be life verse was CRAZY....shit had Christian niggaz rapping muslin prayers bruh.... Not missing a word.

Like shit was different with beans. If you don't see it. I ain't gonna force you

Back