Breaking News Gas prices top $4 a gallon nationwide, all-time record could be broken this week

Dreading this 10 hr drive I decided to take to ny lol

The gas here in Ohio doesn't even have a smell anymore. Can't remember the last time I smelled gas at a gas station

The gas here in Ohio doesn't even have a smell anymore. Can't remember the last time I smelled gas at a gas station

I seen somebody in TikTok say this and yesterday I filled up and was seeing if I smelled gasoline

ive been hearing this lately.. someone even said it looks like water vs that gas tinge color… and I haven’t smelled gas either..but I can smell everything else so I know it’s not long Covid

and I’m not saying it is water..that would be damaging to the vehicle..but saying ppl say it “looks like”..

• Wack
Reactions: genocide_cutter
and I’m not saying it is water..that would be damaging to the vehicle..but saying ppl say it “looks like”..
It's definitely different. I spilled some drops on my hands years ago and it burned like hell and did the same thing recently and felt nothing

$4.85 Here for premium...I put $22 in and gave up. Wanted to go for a ride, but went home instead lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Old Man Cain
Bro, they have gotta be kidding with all this inflation on everything. I’m strategizing over here on how to beat it and the only idea that seem reasonable so far is to move, but even that shouldn’t be the only option.