Welcome To aBlackWeb

Garth Brooks accused of r*pe

Point me to where I said that? Or am I saying continuing a fucked up system that you know is fucked makes you now fucked up too? Your own argument you're making is actually hurting your pov because if you're pushing this idea of standing behind Puff due to solidarity of being Black then the things he's done to other Black people can't be ignored like you want them to be.

Who's to say minimum wage at Mcdonalds isn't screwing somebody?

It's all subjective.

I don't think artists should automatically own their publishing, but we can save that for a different thread.

So then wtf is Sex trafficking? Cuz I don’t think consensual non prostitute sex is enough for a charge. Sex trafficking usually means somebody is forced or coerced. Forcing people to have sex is what?
Nah, from what i read, puff hiring prostitutes from another state and flying them in falls under sex trafficking .

I don't keep up with Garth Brooks to know anything but I know Steven Tyler and the Red Hot Chili Peppers lead singer are/have been pretty foul and nothing happened. Though Tyler basically recently retired. I have no doubt there's other musicians that have done dirt and the people that listen to them just ignore it

Nah, from what i read, puff hiring prostitutes from another state and flying them in falls under sex trafficking .

What did they consent too? What if one of the hoes just wanted to swallow some kids and not be fucking? If she ain’t consent to fucking that’s kinda crazy.

To me it ain’t even about him being black I just think that rich and famous people are depraved most of the time

Chick fil a must be the Master P of fast food cause their starting pay is more than minimum wage

You can't compare a music contract to fast food. Music contracts are customizable. Fast food contracts are not.

Those people already didn't fuck with hov. @ somebody here doing it
1. how you can not fuck with someone you already don't know or will ever meet?

2. or call them a piece of shit or this or that before every single credible fact comes out. niggas run with a disgruntled person and take their word as law for example someone saying the record exec took their money. YOU signed the contract YOU took the deal YOU didn't read the paperwork and
Under the law. If you bought a chick a train/plane ticket to come to wherever you are hit and dipped gave her some bread to go home that falls under sex trafficking.

Watching the Bears vs Jags game and see the new commercial with the Manning brothers and Garth Brooks.

Lol bro got a open rape case and he's chilling making commercials, hasn't lost a endorsement and still selling out shows. Meanwhile Jonathan Majors ran from a bitch and lost everything bro can't get a fuckin Tubi contract right now

Watching the Bears vs Jags game and see the new commercial with the Manning brothers and Garth Brooks.

Lol bro got a open rape case and he's chilling making commercials, hasn't lost a endorsement and still selling out shows. Meanwhile Jonathan Majors ran from a bitch and lost everything bro can't get a fuckin Tubi contract right now
Didn't JM get caught on video doing some shit (I legit don't know, I didn't follow the case)? Plus last time I seen him, he was crying over Megan Good while accepting an award. It's how you manage your career and deal with public scrutiny. And again, not a single stain on Garth's name in 40+ years.

Back