Welcome To aBlackWeb

Garth Brooks accused of r*pe

I don't look at it as "negative shit". He gave niggas the standard contract during that time and made niggas stars. If they spent all their bread on spinning rims and jordans, that's on them.

If niggas was given contracts that didn't allow them to make money then whatever spinning rims and Jordan's 1995 comic view stereotype you trying to apply don't count. And it's more than the contracts. You forget him fucking up Steve Stoute over a music video? The shit that has been confirmed by multiple people of him getting into arguments and confrontations with everyone from Denzel Washington to Chaka Khan? You out here acting like there's some conspiracy to take down this nigga when he's a confirmed piece of shit even without the criminal charges.

If niggas was given contracts that didn't allow them to make money then whatever spinning rims and Jordan's 1995 comic view stereotype you trying to apply don't count. And it's more than the contracts. You forget him fucking up Steve Stoute over a music video? The shit that has been confirmed by multiple people of him getting into arguments and confrontations with everyone from Denzel Washington to Chaka Khan? You out here acting like there's some conspiracy to take down this nigga when he's a confirmed piece of shit even without the criminal charges.
He's supposed to die in jail cuz he kicked steve stoute ass? lol

what are we doing here?

Lol @ my mans.

When a rapper signs with Sony, it's business, but when they sign to a black label, it should be a different contract cuz "you my mans".

That's nigga talk

Wasn't it Puff himself calling these artists his mans...family etc. Man done made 90% of his legacy his "mans" Biggie whose own mom had to sue for his money

Exactly why you shouldn't be riding for this man so hard when his true character has been being spoken about for a while now.

I already got the music, idgaf about Puff.

I'm just here to call out the bullshit.

Garth won't see a day in prison and white folks aren't gonna be pushing for his demise like niggas do with our stars.

Just watch and see.

Back