Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

p15680009_v_v8_aa.jpg
I recommend this film... it's slow but picks up toward the end... surprised it went under the radar, cuz it was critically well-received...

126fff6faaa61b006fafc2d9a4fc1797.jpg

you guys runnin teatv? I downloaded it but nothing loads when I click any show/movie

View attachment 87503
I recommend this film... it's slow but picks up toward the end... surprised it went under the radar, cuz it was critically well-received...
Just watched this. Was so trash but had dope visuals.

And its a 2hr movie and the entire 1st hour is ass. I almost turned it off. 2Bd half is basically Machete starring Nic Cage

Just watched this. Was so trash but had dope visuals.

And its a 2hr movie and the entire 1st hour is ass. I almost turned it off. 2Bd half is basically Machete starring Nic Cage
Won't lie, I almost turned it off too but I enjoyed the last half and the overall style of it...

Watched some movies w my kids, Teen Titans and Christopher Robin, both were good. I was surprised that CR movie was that good.

I was more speaking on the over the top violence and blood that is pushed to comedic levels.

Nic Cage on his revenge mission was like if Robert Rodriguez directed John Wick.
It was the direction I was speaking on... the action is played straight... even the comedic shit...

It was the direction I was speaking on... the action is played straight... even the comedic shit...
Bruh u like the 4th poster to say Mandy was good. But that shit was dumb. An artsy mess.

I almost made a thread to ask why yall said this was good.

Bruh u like the 4th poster to say Mandy was good. But that shit was dumb. An artsy mess.

I almost made a thread to ask why yall said this was good.
Well like I said, your gripes with it are fair... *Kevin Hart voice* the way my account is set up... I woulda had to start it over if I wanted to rewatch it and I knew I wasn't going to so I stuck with it and I didn't regret it... the title cards were dope... the animation and when he drinks the shit were dope... the chainsaw fight didn't disappoint... that sword or whatever he made was dope... it was like a ultra-violent heavy-metal fantasy revenge flick grounded in 1983...

And animation mixed with live-action usually bothers me but I saw them as extensions of his wife's drawings...

Thin I'll watch Christopher Robbins with my lil girl today before the saints game

Back