Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

f74672b7c7399c8754abc35544b71086.jpg

87b5fe89ef413121a6f29ceb4640cdfa.jpg

6b95b6e9c31a6e764a02e4bb7ee0942d.jpg

Fell sleep to this one at theaters.

Reminded me of Trolls
My daughter loves it

It's really not that great of a movie if I'm being honest but she loves the soundtrack

I have some more thoughts that are probably borderline conspiracy, but I'ma chill lol

My daughter loves it

It's really not that great of a movie if I'm being honest but she loves the soundtrack

I have some more thoughts that are probably borderline conspiracy, but I'ma chill lol
It was better than I thought it would be... my son wanted to bounce in the middle of it...

I feel u on the conspiracy shit though... i think...

Anyone still use solarmovies? I wish LeonFlix would create an Android app... nah I should probably put wiindows on my raspberry pi and make it a Leonflix box!! SMDH... Why am I talking to myself?

you got a raspberry pi ? man i never got my shit to work

I made one of those mfs to play Nintendo and Sega on...took me back

word you aint have no issues at all?

when I hooked mine up it wouldn't come on the tv like It was just on the blue screen for the hdmi i read something online about it could be something with a bulb in my tv or somethin but idk man i tried it on like 3-4 tvs

word you aint have no issues at all?

when I hooked mine up it wouldn't come on the tv like It was just on the blue screen for the hdmi i read something online about it could be something with a bulb in my tv or somethin but idk man i tried it on like 3-4 tvs

None.

What were you tryna make it into?

With retropie?

I think so bruh.. if im not mistaken it was retro pie

i ordered a kit off amazon and shit i need to find it actually i got it packed away cause i was pissed but im pretty sure it was retro pie i was workin w/

Back