Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

I downloaded the Kodi-terrarium build and the shit works like a charm.

Sure the interface not the nicest to look at but its fast and easy to navigate

I downloaded the Kodi-terrarium build and the shit works like a charm.

Sure the interface not the nicest to look at but its fast and easy to navigate

So basically you using Kodi....

And it works.....

@Maywood
@Cain

6993954438571d7f8d43cccee87150ca

Last edited by a moderator:
I only see TeaTV for android Mac and something else but not for firestick?

Look we're not going to jump the gun an choose a Solid App , Apk, Site for the Official Thread yet...It's entirely too much going On

right now w/The Death of Terrarium Tv...We are all scrambling so to speak...There's going to be so many developers attempting to

take the place of the Gawd Site some will be garbage , mediocre but were gonna be patient & see what's out there 1st .Maybe we go w/2

apps maybe we go w/another solid 1.... That being said EVERYONE continue to bring Info on what they have found & make sure you

do ya due Diligence meaning try Out the sites & come w/Feedback Please.... Gang Management
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Look we're not going to jump the gun an choose a Solid App , Apk, Site for the Official Thread yet...It's entirely too much going On

right now w/The Death of Terrarium Tv...We are all scrambling so to speak...There's going to be so many developers attempting to

take the place of the Gawd Site some will be garbage , mediocre but were gonna be patient & see what's out there 1st .Maybe we go w/2

apps maybe we go w/another solid 1.... That being said EVERYONE continue to bring Info on what they have found & make sure you

do ya due Diligence meaning try Out the sites & come w/Feedback Please.... Gang Management

Where the heck is the subscribe button for this. He says it right there but I don’t see it???

Where the heck is the subscribe button for this. He says it right there but I don’t see it???
The Video U quoted ,right corner click on Youtube logo & that will send you to his page...Subscribe button Is in Red , Right bottom

Back