Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

For the gang

glisteningglitteringhyrax-size_restricted-gif.71662

so which one works best ?
I'm not using Kofi because it's too up and down. At the moment I'm using TeaTv haven't had any issues. Watched Infinity Wars in 4k last night. Going to pick up some firetvs today and put TeaTv,Kodi and Kodi/Terrarium on them for a fee people. Make a quick buck

I'm not using Kofi because it's too up and down. At the moment I'm using TeaTv haven't had any issues. Watched Infinity Wars in 4k last night. Going to pick up some firetvs today and put TeaTv,Kodi and Kodi/Terrarium on them for a fee people. Make a quick buck
Kofi?
96c0c4-20180818-annan02.jpg

Firetv sale 69.99 let your people know you got the hook up with 3 different sites they can use Kodi, TeaTv, & Terrarium with 4k and 1080p content. Sale them for 85-90 and make you a quick profit mane. Not big money but these broads and older people will be your biggest customers.

Yeah tea tv didn't even have the older episodes of dragon ball super when I was looking for em. I did try the new Jurassic park movie just to see if everything looked right and it was straight. But I got teatv and kodi on my fire stick so ........

Tea workin good on movies for me so far.

When u pull up sources it will only give me like 4 or 5 options compared to Terrarium that had like 100

Sources have worked so far tho so no big deal i guess.

Yea get teatv not working with any consistenancy for me
.sometime links pop up and them half way through the movie stops

Back