Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Nah I been meaning to but havent got around to it yet. Hows it working for you? You got it on multiple devices?
The live TV has been pretty good for me. It has buffered a few times on the lesser known channels I've tried(freeform). TNT, ESPN, FX, CNN and the other major channels haven't buffered once yet. The on demand movie section is OK. I couldn't find knock at the cabin on it yesterday. I ended up using flixtor to watch it. I tried watching luke cage in the series section and it buffered to much for my liking. went back to flixtor for that too which must use the same server cause it was buffering there too....typing that now i think it could have been my internet connection that day lol.

I have it on 2 fire tv cubes and my fire tablet. I did the 1 month 1 connection plan to see how i like it. It works on all devices. However if im watching in the living room it wont work in my bedroom or on my tablet until i exit the app in the living room. I think im going to keep it after the month is up and upgrade to the 3 month 4 connection plan. My pops loves it at my parents house. Called saying how he watched a terminator movie he's never seen lol. The 4 connection plan will cover my parents house and mine.

Back