Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Yah ive been playing around with it. im using this joint here.
View attachment 1001832

Only seems to crash when I hit the bug blue LiveTV joint. I hit a channel on there and it hangs and eventually crashes.

If I hit the green Live with EPG it doesnt crash on me. Pretty good so far tho. Ima give it a few days before I decide to commit longer. Thanks again for the info
@TTBF or @Inori are either of you still using this? Is it locked to one IP address? I'm looking for one I can use and my house and my parents house.

@TTBF or @Inori are either of you still using this? Is it locked to one IP address? I'm looking for one I can use and my house and my parents house.

Yeah it's locked to one IP. But I think you can purchase multiple. But don't quote me on that. Check it out. Mine just expired today. Live viewing is perfect once you put a favorites list together but I wish the on demand for movies and series was a little better put together. If you don't know exactly what you're looking for it can be tedious cause there's alot of bs shows and movies to sort through.

I'm considering shopping around but I don't like to press my luck. Overall it's been on point and the grass probably ain't greener. The research I did led me to that service and a few others. The one I initially wanted wouldn't let me purchase so I went to xtremeiptv and they laid out the process quite well and payment wasn't sketchy.

Yeah it's locked to one IP. But I think you can purchase multiple. But don't quote me on that. Check it out. Mine just expired today. Live viewing is perfect once you put a favorites list together but I wish the on demand for movies and series was a little better put together. If you don't know exactly what you're looking for it can be tedious cause there's alot of bs shows and movies to sort through.

I'm considering shopping around but I don't like to press my luck. Overall it's been on point and the grass probably ain't greener. The research I did led me to that service and a few others. The one I initially wanted wouldn't let me purchase so I went to xtremeiptv and they laid out the process quite well and payment wasn't sketchy.

was it a country thing? or just the way they accepted payments?

Thanks. This smarters iptv giving me fits just to get it downloaded so I'm looking for something else now. Let me look I to this extremeiptv, hopefully I habe better luck.

was it a country thing? or just the way they accepted payments?

I'm not sure. I forget what service it was but when I hit the purchase button it wouldn't do anything. I emailed them but never got a response so I kept it moving. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Thanks. This smarters iptv giving me fits just to get it downloaded so I'm looking for something else now. Let me look I to this extremeiptv, hopefully I habe better luck.

Honestly I tried other apps. Smarters is the best one hands down. All the other ones had buffering issues or flat out wouldn't even play sometimes. Since I got smarters going I've had zero issues.

Honestly I tried other apps. Smarters is the best one hands down. All the other ones had buffering issues or flat out wouldn't even play sometimes. Since I got smarters going I've had zero issues.
With it being ip locked I gotta find another option anyway.

Back