Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

A lot of people are complaining about project Q the handheld for the PS5 because it’s only remote play and over wifi only which means you can’t really go out and about like that with it

But it’s exactly what I want right now

I don’t want to have to go to work he living room to play all the time

If I can play a 40 hour game while on the toilet or in the bed at times that would be great

It’s just a matter of the price

Steam Deck >>>>

i take my shit on flights nigga

Wasn't sure where to post these 2, so I figured this would be the spot for it in regards to this Sub-Forum:

THE SONY PLAYSTATION ‘PROJECT Q’ CONTROLLER ALREADY HAS A POTENT XBOX RIVAL THAT PLUGS TO YOU SMARTPHONE

rig_mg_x_pro_mobile_controller_1.jpg

Although Sony just debuted their first handheld gaming console ever since the PSP Street in 2011, the device, codenamed Project Q, received a lot of negative attention for how limited it was. The handheld console would, according to Sony, only work with the PS5, streaming games over a local WiFi connection. In short, you could only ‘stream’ games off the PS5 using a local internet connection, rather than playing your PS5 games anywhere. The folks at RIG were having none of that. Designed to be everything gamers wanted Sony’s Project Q to be, the RIG Nacon MG-X PRO gives gamers the ability to play all their favorite AAA games on the small screen, wherever they go. With its ergonomic design that lets you sandwich your smartphone in between, the MG-X PRO comes specially made for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, giving you the ability to play all your favorite console games wherever you go. It’s also MFi-certified, allowing you to tap into your iPhone for some upper-echelon gaming that goes beyond the Apple Arcade.

Designer: RIG

Click Here to Buy Now
rig_mg_x_pro_mobile_controller_2.jpg

The design of the MG-X PRO places emphasis on familiarity and ease of use. Crafted to mimic the layout of an Xbox controller, the device includes Home/Nexus, View, and Menu buttons, as well as clickable asymmetric analog sticks. This design pays tribute to the traditional gaming feel while keeping pace with the advancements of mobile gaming technology.

Where the RIG MG-X PRO truly shines is its adjustable phone cradle. Engineered to accommodate a variety of iPhone models, starting from iPhone 6 and newer, this versatile cradle comfortably fits screens up to 6.7 inches in size. So whether you’re still cherishing your old device or have just upgraded to the latest iPhone, this wireless mobile controller has you covered.

rig_mg_x_pro_mobile_controller_3.jpg

Gaming can sometimes get pretty intense, and you’d be right to worry whether your phone, quite literally, is in good hands. To that very degree, the RIG MG-X PRO is designed with rubberized clamps, ensuring that your phone remains secure while you’re in the thick of the action. The last thing you need in the middle of a virtual battle is your device slipping out of its holder, and whether it’s an Android device or iPhone, the MG-X PRO holds onto it pretty snugly and securely.

rig_mg_x_pro_mobile_controller_4.jpg

The RIG MG-X PRO connects to your device using Bluetooth 4.2 (+ BLE), which ideally isn’t as low-latency as WiFi, but it does keep your phone’s WiFi antenna free to connect to external networks so you can stream your games effectively. Although designed for the Xbox Game Pass, the controller works with other gaming platforms too, including Steam Link, Nvidia GeForce Now, PS Remote Play, and even Apple Arcade. The controller comes with its own built-in battery that promises 20 whopping hours of gameplay on a full charge. It juices in a mere 2 hours too, letting you jump right back into gameplay after a quick break.

rig_mg_x_pro_mobile_controller_5.jpg

A NEW SONY PLAYSTATION 5 “PRO” COULD LAUNCH AS EARLY AS APRIL 2023, POSSIBLY WITH LIQUID COOLING

sony_playstation_5_pro_1.jpg

It’s hard to digest that the PlayStation 5 has been around for three years now. The world’s best-selling gaming console may not be entirely obsolete just yet, but internal rumblings indicate the launch of a “Gen 2” PS5 that could see the console get its routine upgrades before Sony moves to the PlayStation 6, which the company is definitely working on, according to PS5 designer Mark Cerny. This new PS5 Pro (as it’ll probably be called) is rumored to drop as early as April, with sales beginning in September.

Designer: Latif Ghouali

sony_playstation_5_pro_2.jpg

Sony’s track record of releasing incremental upgrades isn’t new. The company started this trend with the launch of the PS4 Pro, which launched in 2016, three years after the PS4 dropped in 2013. It seems pretty much general consensus that Sony will give the PS5 the same treatment with a Pro model being announced next month. This new unit’s alleged to have water-cooling, and a new CPU and GPU from AMD that could possibly support Sony’s eventual promise of 8K gaming, although that’s probably wishful thinking at this point.

sony_playstation_5_pro_3.jpg

sony_playstation_5_pro_4.jpg

Sony has plans for the 8K market; after all, it advertised TVs that could support the resolution at 120 frames per second. In the PS Blog, they even termed the TVs as “PS5-ready”. A comprehensive part of the Q&A section of the PS5 website also maintains that it’s “8K compatible”, but will only be made possible by a future update. This seems to be the perfect spot for a PS5 Pro, if Sony is truly committed to delivering a console capable of 8K, 120 frames per second, ray-tracing, and more.

sony_playstation_5_pro_5.jpg

sony_playstation_5_pro_6.jpg

The concept we’ve got here is a PS5 redesign from Dubai-based artist Latif Ghouali. It ditches the organic form factor of the existing PS5, taking on a more rugged alien-like form to enforce its “Pro” demeanor. It does have the personality of an Alienware Area-51 gaming desktop, with its upright, angular, edgy design. The glowing LED strips always make everything better, although I’m not sure about how I feel looking at the edgy, angular gaming controller.

sony_playstation_5_pro_7.jpg

sony_playstation_5_pro_8.jpg

Plus it's only year 3 right? I wouldn't be happy if they released a new console so soon
Yeah I can understand because one could say you should’ve just waited for this version in the first place

i wouldn’t want to see a pro version until 2025 at minimum but it’s funny because the time between ps2 and ps3 is 6 years and ps3 to ps4 is 7 years

Going by this timeline a ps6 wouldn’t come until only 3-4 years from now so a pro model now isn’t egregious

It’s weird

Yeah I can understand because one could say you should’ve just waited for this version in the first place

i wouldn’t want to see a pro version until 2025 at minimum but it’s funny because the time between ps2 and ps3 is 6 years and ps3 to ps4 is 7 years

Going by this timeline a ps6 wouldn’t come until only 3-4 years from now so a pro model now isn’t egregious

It’s weird
Should consoles take a longer amount of time between generations as tech advances?

Should consoles take a longer amount of time between generations as tech advances?
Uhhhh nah because development for a game in 2021 is gonna be vastly different Imo compared to a game developed in 2025

Also tech moves too quick to have a console out for 8 years imo

Consoles gonna be even more behind PCs

Uhhhh nah because development for a game in 2021 is gonna be vastly different Imo compared to a game developed in 2025

Also tech moves too quick to have a console out for 8 years imo

Consoles gonna be even more behind PCs
Consoles are going to be behind PCs simply because they're better. I never understood the competition

Back