Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

I think that they go on sale sometimes in a pack they all good except for little hope. That shit was a dud. The last one was also broken on release but it didn't stop it from being fun. they've probably fixed it by now.

My favorites in order House of Ash, Man of Medan, Devil in Me ----------- Little Hope. It's actually an 8 game anthology and the next one gonna be some shit in outter space

And its an anthology so I dont have to play in order right?

I downloaded that free Silent Hill game yesterday but havent started it yet. Never played any of the originals. I played PT tho

Don’t understand why Microsoft is going to release their stuff on PlayStation but I’m happy I get to play hi-fi rush

Shit looks good. Kinda like Axiom Verge except Castlevania and it actually looks like an NES game.

Last edited:
how this related to the other joint? Any good?
No mainline persona game is linked to the other

This one has anticipation because P3 was the one to propel the series to higher heights and the story is a bit darker/more mature. (This is a lot of fans’ favorite outside of 5)

I’m only an hour and a half in so I can’t give much of a real opinion

But if you fronted on P5 and thought it was only okay then idk if I can trust that you would like a remake of a game that’s two entries before it

But I dropped reviews in the review thread of you wanna look into it but idk the graphics might not be up to par for you

No mainline persona game is linked to the other

This one has anticipation because P3 was the one to propel the series to higher heights and the story is a bit darker/more mature. (This is a lot of fans’ favorite outside of 5)

I’m only an hour and a half in so I can’t give much of a real opinion

But if you fronted on P5 and thought it was only okay then idk if I can trust that you would like a remake of a game that’s two entries before it

But I dropped reviews in the review thread of you wanna look into it but idk the graphics might not be up to par for you

bet that. Preciate it. I enjoyed P5 for what it was. Ill check the review and the graphics to see if I fuck wit it or not

Back