Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

I'ont care what nobody say.... That "Callisto Protocol" fya az hell.

Had quite a few eerie parts too. Worth every penny imo. Granted it's a "Dead Space" knock-off, but I copped it and liked it. The part where you gotta go to that Waste Management plant, the Biodome, and a few more parts are the best ones to me. I done beat it twice and got mods/upgrades on all my firearms except the rifle. I even got upgrades on the glove. My only question is, what is that last weapon slot for??

Game worth every penny.

Aye, wassup w/ "The Day Before". Last I heard was they was off Steam because of a copyright or infringement or something.

That game looks valid.

Streets saying there is no actual game and that everything they’ve shown is actually all that was made

Why? Couldn’t tell you

Oh wow. Preciate dat.

No, I couldn't tell. The last thing I heard was something bout copyright.

Copyright1.PNG Copyright2.PNG

ampere-analysis-publisher-console-mau-share-1680639383802.jpg

Since September, EA has consistently held above 16% of the market share of MAUs. Epic and Activision Blizzard have battled over second place, hovering between 9% and almost 15% of MAU market share, with Activision Blizzard overtaking Epic in October and November thanks to the launch of Overwatch 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Epic, of course, continues to rely primarily on Fortnite.

Xbox retains a surprising lead on PlayStation
As for the first-party platform holders, Microsoft has held between 6% and 8% of the MAU market share during that time, trailing Take-Two. Sony has been on Microsoft's heels, though it did overtake Microsoft briefly at the end of last year around the release of God of War: Ragnarok.

Why is Microsoft largely beating out Sony for MAUs when it has fewer console sales and thus fewer users to play its first-party games overall? According to Ampere Analysis, it's because of Minecraft, which is available on PlayStation and many other platforms.

"In pure volume terms, around 35% of Xbox and PlayStation users playing Microsoft games are on PlayStation," says Harding-Rolls.

So if acquisition goes ahead, that means Activision Blizzard will vanish from the graph, and Microsoft may stand to challenge EA's lead, "potentially having a share over two times that of Sony."

Back