Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

The launch was a disaster, but I think the game ended up performing about how they wanted given the model they used.

Capcom doesn't have a problem shelving a series after poor performance so I don't think they consider SFV a disaster.
I will give Capcom credit because thst game sold poorly in Europe and Japan however Capcom realised they could make money via DLC, season passes and eSports.

Comparing it to 4 it was a baddd game in every way even if we just consider ps exclusivity for 4.

I just can't see Capcom not shelving this one it it launches the same way... In fact I can probably see a bad launch leading to playstation owning Capcom..(no evidence just my opinion)

I will give Capcom credit because thst game sold poorly in Europe and Japan however Capcom realised they could make money via DLC, season passes and eSports.

Comparing it to 4 it was a baddd game in every way even if we just consider ps exclusivity for 4.

I just can't see Capcom not shelving this one it it launches the same way... In fact I can probably see a bad launch leading to playstation owning Capcom..(no evidence just my opinion)

One can only hope they learned their lesson. They botched SFV's launch and completely failed with MvCI. They need to come out of the gate strong this time

Back