Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

I finished the demo earlier.. man the soundtrack took me back.. shit looks great and the gameplay was on point.

Im prolly nitpickin but whoever is voicing Barret sound like a white guy TRYING to sound black... not impressed with that at all.

I say that realising that the voice actor is black... I just found that out after googling it tho. That voice acting was boo boo based off the demo
Since the full game not being released then why even get this until it's fully finished.

Last edited:
I just care about the games. I got an xbox one but ps4 had better exclusives. And I’m wondering will ps5 exclusives be worth it to switch

yea

fuck all that shit

i got a ps4 and someone gifted me an xbox last year. i only played my xbox maybe 5-6 in total times bruh

it has some great shit that ps4 dont have like the gamepass and all that but for some reason i stil prefer my ps4

Last edited:
My dude about to pay over $180 for final fantasy when it's all said and done
I'm in the same boat. If I do the math

I bought the ps1 version
PC version after my ps1 CD cracked
Downloaded it on my ps3
Downloaded it for my switch
Do the same for the ps4 episodes

Add them up = I'm a idiot, but happily

Saints Row 3 is getting a remaster, I'da preferred saints row 2. The game play and missions overall were better. Plus I I'm not fond of the direction they took Johnny Gat, hes like tommy from power on speed and cocaine.

That being said, RockStar is truly bullshiting by not providing a remaster of any of their prior GTA's..

They owes us one man..

Saints Row 3 is getting a remaster, I'da preferred saints row 2. The game play and missions overall were better. Plus I I'm not fond of the direction they took Johnny Gat, hes like tommy from power on speed and cocaine.

That being said, RockStar is truly bullshiting by not providing a remaster of any of their prior GTA's..

They owes us one man..
Maybe they are

They rarely ever release information far in advance.

The shit will probably just drop

Back