Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Games you want remade?

Truxton
Forgotten Worlds
The Revenge of Shinobi
Montezumas Revenge
Cruisin World

Although The Graphics Still Hold Up Rather Well For A PSX Game...I Wouldn't Mind Seeing A Silent Hill Remake
Just DO NOT FUCK WITH THE MUSIC

latest

Another Lost Planet that was based off of LP2 would be dope. I'd like to see Rocksteady take a shot at Spawn or remake Shadow Man. The Dark Souls people remake Chakan: The Forever Man. Monolith remake a Highlander game with the nemesis system. I'd like to see a Predator game remade, someone could take inspiration from how DE does Warframe. And let Platinum Games bring back the Shinobi series.

Dnb1 said tuirok well I want a high def remake of turok evolution, it was the only turok game I played but it was dope. I'd also like to see a remake of zombies ate my neighbors as well as a remake of Ring king but they have to keep the goofy unrreal element of the game with things like being able to send your opponent flying out of the ring with an uppercut and the characters heads being slightly bigger than their body

Last edited:
Dnb1 said tuirok well I want a high def remake of turok evolution, it was the only turok game I played but it was dope. I'd also like to see a remake of zombies ate my neighbors as well as a remake of Ring king but they have to keep the goofy unrreal element of the game with things like being able to send your opponent flying out of the ring with an uppercut and the characters heads being slightly bigger than their body

Add perfect dark from n64 to that list with a larger multiplayer

I don't know if yall know a game called Alter Echo I'd love a remake of that. X-Men Legends series and Left 4 Dead update for next gen would be fun as hell.

Back