Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Games you want remade?

GTA San Andreas - probably top 5 most requested true HD remake. I wouldn't mind Super Metroid getting remade too, 1 and 2 (Zero Mission and Samus Returns) have already gotten the treatment, so I figured it's next (although its aged gracefully as I've replayed this year with my SNES Classic)

Time Soldiers
NFL 2K

This Time Soldiers?

If so, I would definitely agree. The coney island on 6 mile and Wyoming had it my junior year in high school. Lotta money dropped on that shit at lunchtime and after school. I've had it for MAME since it got emulated in the late 90's but never had a controller that would make sense out of the rotating stick aspect of it.

Sega's Nights into Dreams.
Me and my mother use to sit and play it when I was little. I really wish it was remade and open to other consoles other than Sega's.

They've done it over but it's been some years.

My picks

Xain'd Seleena (also known as FX or Solar Warrior) - Great but largely unknown side-scroller.

The original, side scrolling Rygar. Keep the action the same but since there aren't any real limitations to the number of sprites on screen at once they can crank up the number of enemies on screen to make it even harder.

Tournament Cyberball 2072 - Add a few new teams, keep the double-cabinet design and everything. Don't go overboard with it and try to turn it into a Madden-type of game. Simplicity was the key to this shit being good.

SideArms - Same with Rygar, now that there's no real limit to the number of enemies on screen, throw as much shit as you can at the player.

Also...

Osman - Truthfully the only thing that needs to be done to Osman is to update the music and sound. Whatever they used for sound was horrible. Change that and keep it exactly the same and re-release it.

Kid Icarus

R-Type

Little Nemo

Already done. It was remade for Xbox and PS3. I'm ahuge fan of RType. Have it on MAME and had it for my Turbografx 16 back inna day.

Edit:

Almost forgot, there was also R-Type Delta for the original Playstation. I wanted that shit so fuckin bad but could never get my hands on a copy.

This Time Soldiers?

If so, I would definitely agree. The coney island on 6 mile and Wyoming had it my junior year in high school. Lotta money dropped on that shit at lunchtime and after school. I've had it for MAME since it got emulated in the late 90's but never had a controller that would make sense out of the rotating stick aspect of it.

Nah this one.....

Back