Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO "Games of Thrones" Jon Snow Sequel Series in Development (SHELVED)

I'm here for this

I know there's gonna be some smut thrown on Jon name but we all know the realms owe him a debt it could never repay

I'm glad they picking up while he brooding. Gonna be an interesting time for him to climb back from
Owe him for what?

But for Jon MFING Snow the entire continent of Westeros would be dead

Dead

Dead

Dead
It was Arya who got revenge for the deaths of the Starks, it was Arya who defeated the white walkers and it was Arya who saved the kingdoms. Jon was just there being a damsel in distress

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
It was Arya who got revenge for the deaths of the Starks, it was Arya who defeated the white walkers and it was Arya who saved the kingdoms. Jon was just there being a damsel in distress
She did all that......

But for Jon MFING Snow the entire continent of Westeros would be dead

Dead

Dead

Dead

I haven’t seen House of the Dragon yet and I have no intentions of seeing it. The Jon Snow series I might give a shot just cuz I want his story be done with justice but I’m gonna be skeptical all the way through.

Alot of yall were saying nope to this and anything GoT related after those last seasons. Now that House of the Dragon has aired... any of yall wanna change your stance? lol
I'll watch but Jon Snow shouldn't be the character to showcase

The White Walkers wouldn't have even been on anyone's sites if not for Jon. Arya wouldn't have even been in a position to do what she did if Jon hadn't spearheaded the movement to go to war with the White Walkers.
He made everything worse dealing with them, They couldn't get pass the wall so he gift wrapped them a dragon

He made everything worse dealing with them, They couldn't get pass the wall so he gift wrapped them a dragon

That was Dany's fault. She was in charge of the dragons. You can't fault Jon for employing the best weapons they had. lol

Besides, if it wasn't for Jon, Westeros would have been overrun before Arya or Dany even got there. He's the one that fortified the wall and fought back the first wave of attackers. He's the one that came with the proof that got everyone in the North involved. Arya was only there fighting out of support for Jon. He wasn't the sole savior of the world or anything, but to say he did nothing is crazy.

All that said, a spinoff following Arya's adventures would have been much more interesting.

Back