Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO "Games of Thrones" Jon Snow Sequel Series in Development (SHELVED)

This wild cuz kit harrington acted like he didn't like the fanfare around the show and his character and couldn't wait for it all to be over. Now he jumping back into the shit.

Either they have a great idea or he got Stockholm syndrome.

The rent is due.

This wild cuz kit harrington acted like he didn't like the fanfare around the show and his character and couldn't wait for it all to be over. Now he jumping back into the shit.

Either they have a great idea or he got Stockholm syndrome.
Or the money

I knew this would be the response in here and I’m right there with you guys. Don’t nobody give a fuck about no Jon fucking Snow anymore. He fucked that up

:tuh::word?:

Nigga saved the seven kingdoms multiple times and this the mf thanks he gets.

You ungrateful bastards lol

We ain’t even see the battle he ain’t kill the night king and just refused the crown like what else to his life

I think if you asked him, he would've felt he got off lightly. At the end of the show when we find him in that cell, he's preparing to be beheaded and he wants to be. He's done. The fact he goes to the Wall is the greatest gift and also the greatest curse.

He's gotta go back up to the place with all this history and live out his life thinking about how he killed Dany, and live out his life thinking about Ygritte dying in his arms, and live out his life thinking about how he hung Olly, and live out his life thinking about all of this trauma, and that…That's interesting. So I think where we leave him at the end of the show, there's always this feeling of like… I think we wanted some kind of little smile that things are okay. He's not okay.

the hell up in advance @Chi-Town B lol

Back