Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO "Games of Thrones" Jon Snow Sequel Series in Development (SHELVED)

Alot of yall were saying nope to this and anything GoT related after those last seasons. Now that House of the Dragon has aired... any of yall wanna change your stance? lol

I mean this ain’t the story I wanted but I’m pretty much will watch anything GOT related. I still want like a mini series in Roberts Rebellion, Blackfyre rebellion prequel would be dope, and I’d watch anything with an Age of Heroes timeline

That was Dany's fault. She was in charge of the dragons. You can't fault Jon for employing the best weapons they had. lol

Besides, if it wasn't for Jon, Westeros would have been overrun before Arya or Dany even got there. He's the one that fortified the wall and fought back the first wave of attackers. He's the one that came with the proof that got everyone in the North involved. Arya was only there fighting out of support for Jon. He wasn't the sole savior of the world or anything, but to say he did nothing is crazy.

All that said, a spinoff following Arya's adventures would have been much more interesting.

too much logic he just anti Jon just because

Who are the showrunners/writers? Hated what D&D did to the end of the show. What source are these writers using for this show? Or are they just making shit up?

That was Dany's fault. She was in charge of the dragons. You can't fault Jon for employing the best weapons they had. lol

Besides, if it wasn't for Jon, Westeros would have been overrun before Arya or Dany even got there. He's the one that fortified the wall and fought back the first wave of attackers. He's the one that came with the proof that got everyone in the North involved. Arya was only there fighting out of support for Jon. He wasn't the sole savior of the world or anything, but to say he did nothing is crazy.

All that said, a spinoff following Arya's adventures would have been much more interesting.
This. Jon my guy but I’d much rather watch Arya moves after GOT

That being said I’ll peep this

Thank god.

lol give it some time you know they wont be able to help themselves even if its decades in the future. An old ass Kit Harrington gonna come back on lookin like a maestor Aemond type and they gonna name it SNOW or some shit. And you gonna watch it

Back