Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gamepass and Ps Plus thread

PS1,PS2, PS3, PS4 Games all on one system plus what's been offered now and potential other big first party games it's not for me but nostalgia is a big deal
Yeah I get it

playing tekken 5 and the prince of Persia not appealing to me

speaking of they really should make another prince of Persia

My Xbox was not working right from May until August, I had to do something with my wifi. My wifi worked with other devices except my Xbox. I turned of my Xbox for one month and just wanted to turn it on mid May (and it was not working). I swear these consoles if they are not on daily or weekly especially Xbox they break down. I try to at least turn on my Xbox once a week if I’m not using it.

The very first time I tried out game pass was back in August. I was playing NBA 2k21 (I suck), a racing game, and HADES (addiction). Mid September until December I wasn’t gaming but I would turn on my Xbox to watch movies, shows, YouTube, stuff like that. Hades drew me in since I heard so many great things about it and I wanted to try.

I downloaded game pass back in December, turned off auto renewal. Downloaded again in January, turned off auto renewal. Guess what I just did over the weekend LMFAO. So basically I had game pass for 3 months now. I usually game for a month and then give myself a 2 week or longer break. I have been playing Halo a lot. But I have also been playing

Deer Simulator (game pass)

Mortal Shell (game pass)

Blasphemous (not on game pass but was on sale if you have Xbox gold for about $10)

Injustice 2 (game pass)

dead rising 4 (not on game pass but it was on sale if you have Xbox gold for about $7)

December it was Mortal Shell and Blasphemous, I played Halo a lot and enjoyed multiplayer too. Dead Rising 4 sell drew me in this weekend, if it wasn’t there I would not have cared.

Back