Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gamepass and Ps Plus thread

I slept on xbox so hard these last few years cuz i was a ps4 nigga but i love the gamepass. Still prolly get the ps5 first when i feel like it tho.

Same here, I aint even know they were dropping games like that on there until i got the xbox one bout 2 years ago.. Its real hard to pass on that GP even if you do prefer the playstation over xbox.. the shit only 14.99 a month and look at the games they dropping.

I was looking at that Outsiders game and the new MLB game and they both bout to be on there now

I really have no brand loyalty when it comes to the consoles tho. I run with whatever my homies are gonna be on for the most part and the last 2 gens its been playstation. I always end up copping the xbox later on down the line tho before the generation dies

Days Gone was on ps now for a while a few months ago. Sony is on some bullshit and they need to just merge ps plus and ps now.

I get PS Plus and PS Now confused a lot. Probably because back in the day you had to purchase the online passes for individual games like Madden, 2K, Battlefield, and COD but when PS Plus came out that was your yearly pass to play online with any game.

I get PS Plus and PS Now confused a lot. Probably because back in the day you had to purchase the online passes for individual games like Madden, 2K, Battlefield, and COD but when PS Plus came out that was your yearly pass to play online with any game.
Educate me on the difference please and why Sony doesn't just merge them?

Back