Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sansa was raised to be an entitled princess. She didn't know any better and didn't deserve all of that. Especially escaping joffrey just to end up w littlefinger then Ramsey. That was crazy.

And to me did the little finger and Ramsay exchange not make sense. LF spent years want cat and then Sansa and protected her. He never proposed marriage between her and Robin which would’ve tied the mother to the vale and Little finger could’ve been puppet master.

Instead he gives her to the worst oops and she felt betrayed. That shit made no sense to me at all.

No lie I felt sorry for Theon for a bit but it was mainly cuz he didn’t know himself and then got castrated. Plan was bad from the start though. Ironborn can’t be trusted

Theon was another who got what he deserved, Ned treated him like family and he repaid the kindness by kidnapping his kid and stealing Winterfel

Reactions: GNS
Theon was another who got what he deserved, Ned treated him like family and he repaid the kindness by kidnapping his kid and stealing Winterfel
Funny enough the episode I was referring to was the one where Theon thought Ramsay was helping him escape, lol.

That nigga Ramsay was diabolical yo, lol.

While watching my son was saying Theon needs to suffer more. Took everything in me to not start cheesing and spoil it.

Funny enough the episode I was referring to was the one where Theon thought Ramsay was helping him escape, lol.

That nigga Ramsay was diabolical yo, lol.

While watching my son was saying Theon needs to suffer more. Took everything in me to not start cheesing and spoil it.
I'm on that episode now

Sansaa was unlikable until her and Jon reunited.

For me, she stopped being unlikeable after season 1. As soon as they killed her daddy, she became a sympathetic figure. She still was kinda on her 'life is a fairy tale' shit. But not as much. Then after the Red Wedding, she really became sympathetic. But yeah, I don't know a single person who didn't despise Early Sansa.

Back