Welcome To aBlackWeb

His daddy and mama named him aegon so ima call him aegon!!!!!!

Is his name jon stark or aegon targaryen???

:ainttrippin:

tenor.gif

Sansa came up but I'm still not totally sold on her. She was around LF too long for me to trust her....

Love arya tho

Which is why you should get on board, LF came from nothing and damn near got close to what he wanted. If Sansa has learned anything from him she's about to be a good problem for The North.

All hail The Queen Of The North.

Which is why you should get on board, LF came from nothing and damn near got close to what he wanted. If Sansa has learned anything from him she's about to be a good problem for The North.

All hail The Queen Of The North.
Or she'll just become the new cersei. We'll have to see lol

Nah Sansa is going to be good. There arent any evil Starks. Unless you count the Night King. But if Sansa is smart she can get the Vale. Marry her lil weird cousin and take control of the Vale. And of course the North.

Nah Sansa is going to be good. There arent any evil Starks. Unless you count the Night King. But if Sansa is smart she can get the Vale. Marry her lil weird cousin and take control of the Vale. And of course the North.
Back on that other forum that doesn't exist anymore I said she shoulda did that last season and that's how she coulda got LF up outa there

Back