Welcome To aBlackWeb

All the people I know who had all these elaborate predictions are mad AF at Arya because they wanted Jon to do it LOLOL. This dude was breathing in our faces about the prophecy and Azor Ahai, and how Jon was supposed to finish the NK. I'm happy this was the outcome I have we getting annoyed with all the fuckin theories.
The same ppl crying about the episode being fan service are the same ppl saying jon shoulda been the one to kill night king which woulda been the most fan service-y shit ever. Lol ppl dont know wtf they want

I feel like every other episode when it comes to Sansa and Dany they writing it like they're trying to one up each other. Like one episode has Dany being loud and wrong. Then it has Sansa complaining while in the crypt( honestly what could she do tho) its real dramatic for no reason

That shit is straight women though. Straight women get along the way black folks do in that beef is over nonsensical shit like "Oh, here she go saying 'good morning' with her fake ass." I feel like the undoing of this shit is going to be jealousy on Sansa or Dany's part. Cersei gotta take the W when Dany and Sansa do dumb shit to cancel each other out. Then Cersei catching her L from Jamie or Arya leaving Jon the throne. That's the only constant about this show really: everybody who WANTS a throne never gets one or gets to keep it long.

I mean in all fairness...Jon didn't want them problems either when he 1st encountered NK...

View attachment 129093

Theres nothing in that episode to indicate Jon wouldnt fight the NK in a one on one match, there was never a moment when there wasnt thousands of whites behind the night king, of course Jon gonna dip during that

Lmao at a plan .... u can tell she was pissed off at Jon for that stupid ass plan .... straight up sent HER loyal subjects into the abyss for nothing....she in a roundabout way told that nigga fuck a plan u see what just happened to my niggas ? I gotta go handle my biz and she literally got in the mix and got her squabble on til it was over...

Dany lost 90% of her army the episode after getting demoted to administrative assistant of Westeros

Starting to feel bad for her at this point

Dany lost 90% of her army the episode after getting demoted to administrative assistant of Westeros

Starting to feel bad for her at this point
Plz I’m the nigga who s shitted on her the most throughout the yrs and I ain’t got nothing bad to say about her this week lol

This nigga Varys act like he ain’t got working hands and feet...get ur bitch ass out the crypts and throw them things

varys probably runs like
source.gif

Watching it again, send in the Dothraki first head on like that was fucking STUPID.

Dani's numbers went down by 100K in less than 45 seconds.

Her army to fight Cersei has to be less than 5000 now.

Back