Welcome To aBlackWeb

this the kinda shit im talking about

luckily i saw it this morning

The people who serve the many face god have no names...

"A girl has a name...her name is Arya STARK". she dont rep your set. Let it go

The people who serve the many face god have no names...

"A girl has a name...her name is Arya STARK". she dont rep your set. Let it go

I'm not going back and forth with you waste yutes. Go fly some pigeons or scream on some dragons. Mfg got yall covered.

Wouldn't that be on you for clicking play
i can read and see thumbnail

Every Game of Thrones fan when Arya took out the Night King

and I didn't have to click play to see what the words just described what happened

but you .......

boy i was about to derail this thread like a mofo

just click the reaction and keep it moving sir

i can read and see thumbnail

Every Game of Thrones fan when Arya took out the Night King

and I didn't have to click play to see what the words just described what happened

but you .......

boy i was about to derail this thread like a mofo

just click the reaction and keep it moving sir

Nigga you been crying about this all day, you can only get spoiled if you allow yourself to be. Move on

Before I read the 30 pages of replies I want to say

I LOVE YOU ARYA STARK.

Badgyal fucking Arya. Respect. On. Her. Mothafucking. Name!

We love you little Mormont. Rest In Peace.

Salute to you Jorah and even Theon.

Danaerys useless as usual. I'll get to her in a later post though. The only one more useless in the show was

THE NIGHT KING hahahaha you sucker I thought Dany was the boss at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory but you took the cake. Rest In Piss you and your cunt army.

It was a bad shot

D5Sf-Y6XkAIlYBX.jpg

Before I read the 30 pages of replies I want to say

I LOVE YOU ARYA STARK.

Badgyal fucking Arya. Respect. On. Her. Mothafucking. Name!

We love you little Mormont. Rest In Peace.

Salute to you Jorah and even Theon.

Danaerys useless as usual. I'll get to her in a later post though. The only one more useless in the show was

THE NIGHT KING hahahaha you sucker I thought Dany was the boss at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory but you took the cake. Rest In Piss you and your cunt army.

Useless??

Uhhh...she was settin it off and lighting muthafuccas up.

AND

Saved Jon from his air battle wit NK

AND

Helping Jorah fend off the dead as he was gettin sliced up tryin to protect her.

Can't really call that useless.

Thought of a way my set could return.

Cersei getting her ass kicked so she has Qyburn resurrect me using the Children of the Forest magic.

It's a long shot, but if Cersei could do it you know she would.

Still fucked up over this shit, smh.

I feel like every other episode when it comes to Sansa and Dany they writing it like they're trying to one up each other. Like one episode has Dany being loud and wrong. Then it has Sansa complaining while in the crypt( honestly what could she do tho) its real dramatic for no reason

Thought of a way my set could return.

Still fucked up over this shit, smh.

My dude you ain't coming back you gotta live with L even though you died on the show lol.

I'll be real, the night king as a poster and as a character was dope, his minions like that bitch ass @DOS_patos were weak as fuck. That dude been quiet as a fucking mouse, at least @TheNightKing still trying to represent,

Smh all yall are salty as fuck, and we all know what salt does to ice

My dude you ain't coming back you gotta live with L even though you died on the show lol.

I'll be real, the night king as a poster and as a character was dope, his minions like that bitch ass @DOS_patos were weak as fuck. That dude been quiet as a fucking mouse, at least @TheNightKing still trying to represent,

Smh all yall are salty as fuck, and we all know what salt does to ice
Goated for your kind words. No-sign for your hateful words, lol.

Back