Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yo even the lil guy that betrayed Jon went out with pride and dignity lol.
My guy ain’t have time to process none of that shit...imagine going to a work meeting and next thing I know niggas pull out guns on you u ain’t gonna panic? Nigga plz....had they gave him a fair shake as customary in Westeros we would have found a way to handle this

My guy ain’t have time to process none of that shit...imagine going to a work meeting and next thing I know niggas pull out guns on you u ain’t gonna panic? Nigga plz....had they gave him a fair shake as customary in Westeros we would have found a way to handle this

LLS at give a snake ass person like pedofinga a "fair shake"

Name one person who pedofinga gave a "fair shake" to

Last edited:
shit getting outta hand already....only one episode.

niggas getting they loyalty questioned.
gabi typing paragraphs
dmorgan done pissed off two people.....

what a time to be alive

InfatuatedBogusJaguar-size_restricted.gif

How he lose to Jack Joyce though? He already had time traveling powers lol.

Oh and I would die on my feet with some heart

Last edited:
Littlefinger s death is just awful writing for plot advancement and for fan satisfaction ...no one put they hands on Baelish and got away w it all series long but the writers knew that they couldn’t keep Baelish around and push this bad girls club narrative we currently have going....

Keep trying....

But know this, it says more about you than he of the petty lordship...

I guess I have to do this again participants of the thread u have 2 days to state ur allegiance I ll compile a list of who is running with whom....after the list is compiled any hooks or set jumper will be banned from the thread. Also I will have a prize for the winning team the team that ends up on the throne and etc....

@shutupGabi u running things in here?

#rolling-grapestreet-bountyhunting-whitewalking-hoover-disciple-latin king crips
with dragins and giants and bears and shit

Jon took the revelation different than I thought he would. I mean I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. Shit basically went like:

Sam: Yo John, you a kang my nigga.
Jon: Nah I gave up being the Kang of the Nawf
Sam: I ain't talking about. You the Kang of Ery'thang
Jon: Nigga what you talking about?
Sam: Lyanna was ya mama. Rhaegar was ya daddy. Your real name is Aegon.
Jon: Ned was my daddy.
Sam: Nah, he was down for you doe.
Jon: Aight, don't tell Dany.
Sam: Why not?
Jon: She ain't gonna like it. She thinks she's the queen.
Sam: Fuck dat bitch. She killed my daddy and my brother.
Jon:

giphy.gif

My first post in the GoT thread was declaring for house stark and so will my last

Even if they all died last season I wouldn't be house hopping like flys

Someone needs to grab the list and we can add on new posters who weren't on the ic. I couldn't find it when I looked.

Respect to the niggas not switching up but it's a lot of niggas in here set tripping.

Back