Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought I was just going to wait til the season was over and watch it at my leisure. I made it 2 days. All in all, I'm pretty proud of myself.

Then he died on his knees like a bitch. Them men Dany bar b q'd died on their feet. Ned didn't submit to Jaffrey. The finger wasn't the only thing that was little.

Littlefinger had one of the most pathetic deaths in game of thrones

When ned died he knew it was over and took it like a man. All them people jon snow hung went out respectfully,

Mance rayder was burned at the stake and went out with dignity

But my man pedofinger?? Straight pusssssssy...tears flowin down his cheeks, crying...the only dude on this show that cried probably...you know he shit himself when he died.

He was a coward in life so of course he would have a coward death. He got choked more than anyone on this show. Who was the only person he stepped to? Lysa Aryn? Fuck out of here.

That guy was really pathetic and anyone who is team little finger is bitch made to the core.

Nigga had a valyrian steel dagger the entire series and didnt even try to use it even in death. Had that ho ass nigga went out like this and got caught at the door I woulda had a lil more respect for him

tenor.gif

But he took his rightful place in the end - crying like a bitch on his knees. Fuck him in perpetuity.

Has lilltlefinger ever tried to fight anyone, the way he reacted at his trial is the exact way I saw it ending for him.

This nigga got his past read by bran...saw arya handle brienne the stallion...get yoked up by jon...curved repeatedly by sansa....and never once thought to leave. Nobody in this family fucks with you and they all have the power to end you.

tenor.gif

Oh so now you fuck with a nigga set?!?. And it ain't no crew it's just me and my youngn arya. Yall remember that. ManyFacedGang we don't bend, we don't break, we don't fold... we mold. MFG.

Look here new fish. It's been known since the thread on the IC I fucked with the Many Faced God Crew. Yeah nigga I said crew and that's what it is!

As Roy Jones once said "Y'all(YOU) must've forgot!!"

Thanks for the training but thats about it as far as you go.

Look here new fish. It's been known since the thread on the IC I fucked with the Many Faced God Crew. Yeah nigga I said crew and that's what it is!

As Roy Jones once said "Y'all(YOU) must've forgot!!"

Thanks for the training but thats about it as far as you go.

What crew. Run the the list. There was one other nigga that never repped. I was the only one.
Stop making shit up.
Bout new fish. Put the list up and show me who else was running with me.

Getting sick of you.

This why we need bosslogic and mastery. Niggas dont got the range and stepping out of character lol.

What crew. Run the the list. There was one other nigga that never repped. I was the only one.
Stop making shit up.
Bout new fish. Put the list up and show me who else was running with me.

Getting sick of you.

See new fish the shit is bigger than you. When I say crew I'm talking about the crew of faceless men as well.

As for the bold
giphy.gif

Littlefinger s death is just awful writing for plot advancement and for fan satisfaction ...no one put they hands on Baelish and got away w it all series long but the writers knew that they couldn’t keep Baelish around and push this bad girls club narrative we currently have going....

Littlefinger had one of the most pathetic deaths in game of thrones

When ned died he knew it was over and took it like a man. All them people jon snow hung went out respectfully,

Mance rayder was burned at the stake and went out with dignity

But my man pedofinger?? Straight pusssssssy...tears flowin down his cheeks, crying...the only dude on this show that cried probably...you know he shit himself when he died.

He was a coward in life so of course he would have a coward death. He got choked more than anyone on this show. Who was the only person he stepped to? Lysa Aryn? Fuck out of here.

That guy was really pathetic and anyone who is team little finger is bitch made to the core.
Yo even the lil guy that betrayed Jon went out with pride and dignity lol.

But for a nigga who was all that as y’all say he really handled his business only using his brain ..they should teach classes bout the man

shit getting outta hand already....only one episode.

niggas getting they loyalty questioned.
gabi typing paragraphs
dmorgan done pissed off two people.....

what a time to be alive

Back