Welcome To aBlackWeb

But this episode was also done to show how powerful the dragons are and the Targaryens came to power to begin with
There was really no other way for this to go down. What was displayed this ep is exactly what dragons are for and when she stopped fuckin around and accepted that, this was the result.

Last edited:
Some of y'all tripping beyond tripping on ol girl's heel turn. Off top of my head: she was sold into slavery, literally raped by her new husband until she loved him (Stockholm Syndrome), took over after his death, brought him back as a zombie at the expense of their child, lost said child, then had to put zombie husband down, learned her closest ally was sent to murder her, lost countless people, AND her new best friend got her head cut off in front of her. Not to mention lost two thirds of her flying nukes on fucking whims.

Oh, and she's only what? Seventeen or eighteen at this point? She's got PTSD out of this fucking world. People out here snapping because they couldn't get pussy at the club or because someone's music is too loud. This bitch done lost the cast of Lost in personal relationships. I'm not even sweating her nuking the city. I kept saying: "They keep going with this ring the bell shit, but Cersei will fake surrender and pop this last dragon." When the bell finally rang, I was in my chest. "This shit too easy. Keep it going to make sure it ain't a setup."

And then she did. It was cold but logically sound: she trusted the bitch to send troops to fight NK and got burnt. Trusting her to surrender would've been epic stupid.

Man this episode was insane

Shit was hard to watch but still a great ass episode

I wish Jamie killed Cersei but I'm glad she had that smug ass smile permanently wiped off her face

Glad we got cleganebowl, the mountain really looked at Cersei like "this is my time now bitch"

Dany following Harvey dent, "you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself be the villain"

Meanwhile bran probably warging back to episode 1 and rewatching this whole show

Btw there were a lot more Targaryen sympathizers at the beginning of the season and suddenly their numbers have dwindled significantly. I'm gonna call y'all out next episode....
Let's get it. I'm still here.

Danearys violated one of the 48 Laws of Power. Law 47 to be exact:

"Law 47: Do Not go Past The Mark You Aimed For, In Victory Learn When To Stop. The moment of victory is often the moment of greatest peril. In the heat of victory, arrogance and overconfidence can push you past the goal you had aimed for, and by going too far, you make more enemies than you defeat."
She tried to play by the rules and it never worked out for her. "Let it be fear"...she said fuck it and is on the throne now.

No she got impatient and let her temper get the best of her. What Tyrion was trying to do was stall Cersei out - that's a classic military and political strategy. That's how coups begin often from the inside. Her men surrendered despite the fact they could have continued fighting. The Dorthraki and Unsullied would have died fighting before they bent the knee if the roles were reversed. They were already scared of the dragon she didn't need to do anything else after.

Dany's dumbest mistake was to kill women and children which was completely unnecessary and undid everything she had fought for. What this shows is something that's been apparent for a long time, Danearys is not cut out for politics or the iron throne. As a result she's no different than any ruler before her. Jon would have accepted the surrendered men and put Cersei to death for the crimes against Ned, Robb, Winterfell and holding the people of King's Landing hostage.
But she always been angry ...smart... but a bad temper and shown hardly any mercy to who she view is her enemies

No she got impatient and let her temper get the best of her. What Tyrion was trying to do was stall Cersei out - that's a classic military and political strategy. That's how coups begin often from the inside. Her men surrendered despite the fact they could have continued fighting. The Dorthraki and Unsullied would have died fighting before they bent the knee if the roles were reversed. They were already scared of the dragon she didn't need to do anything else after.

Dany's dumbest mistake was to kill women and children which was completely unnecessary and undid everything she had fought for. What this shows is something that's been apparent for a long time, Danearys is not cut out for politics or the iron throne. As a result she's no different than any ruler before her. Jon would have accepted the surrendered men and put Cersei to death for the crimes against Ned, Robb, Winterfell and holding the people of King's Landing hostage.
Fam they tried to stall Cersei out already in s7. Cersei countered every move Tyrion made and it lost her the tyrells and dornish armies. I'm not listening to shit he has to say as far as strategy ever again either. Nothing worked out for dany since she stepped foot in Westeros and if it did it came at some huge personal loss. The thing everyone warned her against doing was using the dragons but that's the only thing that got her what she wanted.

All jokes aside I'll never be down with the killing of commoners en masse. It was completely unnecessary. But I understand why she snapped. She even said this episode (which I've also said a few weeks ago) that Cersei used them being the "good guys" against them cuz they wouldn't go to the depths cersei would to win a war. She's lived long enough to see herself become the villain now.

Sons of the Harpies...done

Night King and the walking dead...done

Cersei and KL...done

11"]Enjoy your win this week cause the Starks coming for that ass next week[/QUOTE]

source.gif

Yall sure you wanna keep underestimating us?

Sons of the Harpies...done

Night King and the walking dead...done

Cersei and KL...done

11"]Enjoy your win this week cause the Starks coming for that ass next week

First of all that girl had nothing to do with NK being defeated as a matter of fact she was about to die

Back