Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm fina go see endgame finally so I wont be back til after the ep airs but if any of you niggas act up while I'm gone I'll know about it and you'll be dealt with accordingly.

giphy.gif

It's another long one I doubt it'll be filler. The preview probly only showed shit from the first 5 mins lol

Yeah, I don't expect filler. There are some things that will have to be dealt with, namely who are they following? I think the Aegon revelation will need to be dealt with before they head down south...I expect some infighting in Winterfell tonight.

Then before the end of the episode they will reunite...

Yeah, I don't expect filler. There are some things that will have to be dealt with, namely who are they following? I think the Aegon revelation will need to be dealt with before they head down south...I expect some infighting in Winterfell tonight.

Yea they gon realize Cersei gon have to come up off that throne regardless of if it's Daenerys, jon or someone else for any changes to the realm to happen.

Somebody said it earlier but marching south seems a bit nuts. They can post up in Winterfell and be just fine... Shit they could prolly just wait a little while until Cersei runs outa money and can no longer pay the golden company but Dany aint gonna roll with that.

She gonna want to march south to take the throne from Cersei as soon as possible. I expect the NAWF might need a little convincing but I doubt it will be too hard since they all saw Dany and her armies fighting for the Winterfell

Somebody said it earlier but marching south seems a bit nuts. They can post up in Winterfell and be just fine... Shit they could prolly just wait a little while until Cersei runs outa money and can no longer pay the golden company but Dany aint gonna roll with that.

She gonna want to march south to take the throne from Cersei as soon as possible. I expect the NAWF might need a little convincing but I doubt it will be too hard since they all saw Dany and her armies fighting for the Winterfell

That is true... They should just post up and wait her out...

But yeah, that ain't happening...lol

Actually, I could see that if it were up to Jon..
But not with Dany

That is true... They should just post up and wait her out...

But yeah, that ain't happening...lol

Actually, I could see that if it were up to Jon..
But not with Dany

exactly.. and hence the infighting you mentioned lol.

I'm wondering if Jon is gonna tell anyone else that he's the rightful heir or not

9C93964F-C2CE-4DA0-A1EE-26841BBA4CD0.gif

That just doesn't sound that interesting. I hope the showrunners introduce something else to the mix. Hopefully Dany starts going crazy or something cause if it's them just talking it out, Jon will cave cause he just cared about the WW.

The remaining pieces on the table just don't excite me as much. Clegane bowl and how Cersei dies I'm excited to see, but with what we know that's about it.

View attachment 130340

That just doesn't sound that interesting. I hope the showrunners introduce something else to the mix. Hopefully Dany starts going crazy or something cause if it's them just talking it out, Jon will cave cause he just cared about the WW.

The remaining pieces on the table just don't excite me as much. Clegane bowl and how Cersei dies I'm excited to see, but with what we know that's about it.

At this point, I'm just hoping they don't immediately head to Kings Landing...

I hate what the showrunners have done with timing.

I don’t get why y’all like Jamie so much lol he only went to fight cuz he thought that was more important.. he didn’t even really apologize for what he did when Dany and Sansa were grilling him.. he was saved by Brienne

At this point, I'm just hoping they don't immediately head to Kings Landing...

I hate what the showrunners have done with timing.
Not really their fault the show cost too much so they were told to wrap it up ...so they trying to do as much as they can

Who was the first to coin the title Lord Simp for Ser Jorah?

I bout died at his death scene just now yo

Okay so from the intro trailer if Cersei is preggo by Jaimie I see issues on the horizon

How would he feel about that?

Back