Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah Theon went to the depths of hell before coming back. I've never seen any character go that low and come back.

He did some fucked up shit for sure, but I don't even think the punishment fit the crime. At least not in this universe cause niggas have done worse.

For him to even want to be alive as long as he was is crazy.

who had a better redemption arc?

Jamie or Theon?

I'm going with theon. He had a lot more to overcome and he actually died for something. Jamie hasn't actually atoned for his bullshit and is only there cause his sister made him a side nigga, and the last 2 people on the planet it's not on sight for him for are there (brienne and Tyrion). He'll still switch up and smash if Cersei wanted to at the drop of a hat.

I'm going with theon. He had a lot more to overcome and he actually died for something. Jamie hasn't actually atoned for his bullshit and is only there cause his sister made him a side nigga, and the last 2 people on the planet it's not on sight for him for are there (brienne and Tyrion). He'll still switch up and smash if Cersei wanted to at the drop of a hat.
So true. Even in the middle of Jamie's redemption arc, he was still down to ride for Cersei. It wasn't until she went back on her word to Winterfell that he went against her, which was weird given he was at least superficially cool with her killing everybody in the Sept of Baylor.

So true. Even in the middle of Jamie's redemption arc, he was still down to ride for Cersei. It wasn't until she went back on her word to Winterfell that he went against her, which was weird given he was at least superficially cool with her killing everybody in the Sept of Baylor.

He didn't even care she went back on her word for winterfell he's salty cause he can't have her to himself and didn't put him on or give him any role in what's to come. She just cast him aside after all his yutes died.

Lmao Cersei really is a piece of shit.

But really who really thought she was going to keep her word to the Starks? Jon and Tyrion and Dany dumbasses.

Literally not one thing in her character said she was going to ride for anybody else.

But really who really thought she was going to keep her word to the Starks? Jon and Tyrion and Dany dumbasses.

Literally not one thing in her character said she was going to ride for anybody else.
Facts.

All I know is...if dany let Tyrion draw up the battle plans against cersei AGAIN I might have to be done with her ass lol

Yeah Theon went to the depths of hell before coming back. I've never seen any character go that low and come back.

He did some fucked up shit for sure, but I don't even think the punishment fit the crime. At least not in this universe cause niggas have done worse.

For him to even want to be alive as long as he was is crazy.

This.

Ramsey mentally and physically broke this muthafucca ALL THE WAY down...to the point that no human being should've been able to come back.

Jaime...if Bran wanted to give the greenlight...he could. Regardless if Bri consigned for Jaime. I KNOW Killa A wouldn't let that shyt slide. Jon neither. Sansa...men.

Theon probably did have a better arc abd no point did he kill himself which after being castrated would be my go to
hand+off.jpg

I watched the episode again and on second, unbiased viewing, I don't see how else it could have ended given the setup. The way they set it up, if it didn't end the way it did, everybody would have died. The living were completely overwhelmed and hopeless which I think is the feeling the showrunners were going for. They succeeded if that was the case.

I guess I, and many others, just feel like the showrunners should have gone for a different setup where the living weren't completely overwhelmed on some zombie apocalypse shit. Do it so the generals and The Night King actually fight the heroes themselves. Pay off some of the foreshadowing and prophecies built up over so many seasons that are now pointless.

The Arya escape scene was even better on second viewing. Had there not been certain expectations, and given the setup of the episode, she really is the only one who could have pulled it off so I'm not mad at it.

The dragon fights were dope and that was a good pay off on an expectation. The Night King got busy in this fight.

The Night King, other than the way he died and not having a hand to hand fight, was proven as a formidable big bad. He pushed the dead over the trench, took Rhaegal out of the fight, had Dany on her heels the whole dragon fight, took on dragonfire directly with no impact, raised the newly dead, took out a Winterfell wall with his dragon so more dead could get in, put his dragon on guard which held Jon off, killed Reek easily, and didn't budge an inch when he caught Arya mid-air. His only mistake was not blocking Arya's counter to his counter.

So with no expectations, great episode. I suggest people look at the episode as a standalone movie. Through that lense, you get a better appreciation for the episode.

I watched the episode again and on second, unbiased viewing, I don't see how else it could have ended given the setup. The way they set it up, if it didn't end the way it did, everybody would have died. The living were completely overwhelmed and hopeless which I think is the feeling the showrunners were going for. They succeeded if that was the case.

I guess I, and many others, just feel like the showrunners should have gone for a different setup where the living weren't completely overwhelmed on some zombie apocalypse shit. Do it so the generals and The Night King actually fight the heroes themselves. Pay off some of the foreshadowing and prophecies built up over so many seasons that are now pointless.

The Arya escape scene was even better on second viewing. Had there not been certain expectations, and given the setup of the episode, she really is the only one who could have pulled it off so I'm not mad at it.

The dragon fights were dope and that was a good pay off on an expectation. The Night King got busy in this fight.

The Night King, other than the way he died and not having a hand to hand fight, was proven as a formidable big bad. He pushed the dead over the trench, took Rhaegal out of the fight, had Dany on her heels the whole dragon fight, took on dragonfire directly with no impact, raised the newly dead, took out a Winterfell wall with his dragon so more dead could get in, put his dragon on guard which held Jon off, killed Reek easily, and didn't budge an inch when he caught Arya mid-air. His only mistake was not blocking Arya's counter to his counter.

So with no expectations, great episode. I suggest people look at the episode as a standalone movie. Through that lense, you get a better appreciation for the episode.
chased niggas out the clouds ...had fire on they ass......and jon almost got his dragon took if dany didnt mario kart the nigga

The horde probably shouldn't have been so overwhelming off top.
They could have let the beat build a little better but unless you were truly expecting the night king to kill everything I don't get the general complaints from viewers. I got what I came for.

Question if all the wights and WWs die if the NK is killed,what would have happened if the NK killed Bran?

Would all ppl die?

Back