Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man that episode was tense as fuck. Had me shook the whole way through.

With that said I do agree with some in here that it's a bit ridiculous that in the war to end all wars all of the A-Listers survived. Most of them had at least one scene when they were on the verge of death yet ALL of them survived. A little too much plot armour in this one. I guess that sets it up for many of them to get got by Cersei but really and truly are we supposed to believe that Cersei can wreck shop when the Night King couldn't?

Speaking of the Night King they nerfed him and the Ice Dragon. The dragon blew down the whole 700ft wall that was protected by magic in mere seconds but Winterfell still stands? Unlikely

Once again Danaerys' emotions fucked the plan up. This is war bitch people are gonna die! You allowed the Dothraki to be the vanguard and now you wanna fuck the plan up when you see them die? Wtf did you think was going to happen!?!

Then her and Jon proceed to fly around blind and almostget the other 2 dragons killed. Again if it wasn't for plot armour Night King would have murked at least one of them.

As others have said Night King should have given Jon the 1 on 1. Also are we really to believe Daenerys survived combat in the open field against the dead despite her never having wielded a weapon and yet a top fighter like Jorah gets got? Unlikely

Also i thought the raising of the crypt dead was stupid and pointless. If that's the case the Night King should have raised everyone who's ever died and really overwhelmed them. Why raise the crypt dead and what did they really affect?

Despite these complaints the episode delivered. Feels a bit anti climactic having Cersei as the final boss when really all it should take is letting the dragons loose to finish her army BUT the writers will not allow the show to go out with a whimper so a lot of drama left!

The dragon just blew down a portion of the wall tho and it wasnt her strongest dragon.
Only a small speck of a section was destroyed. They gotta rebuild it tho. And keep the Nights Watch

Here's the things, this ain't the first time the WW have come and brought the Long Night and it won't be the last. Only difference is the 3eyed Raven is amongst them vs being North of the wall and a myth

FreeFolk got land just south of the Wall but I'm sure they gonna continue to ride with Jon.

Gonna be a long Spring and a Hot Summer but you know our motto and why we always prepared

Winter Is Coming

I think with the Umbers being gone the Free Folk might get a keep or something. I dont think its enough Northmen to protest. Also what about the lords who didnt ride for Jon like the Glovers?

For the women children midget Tyrion and no nuts Varys we ll excuse them but if u got 2 working hands and feet ....in this type of situation I’m expecting u out there even if u get killed within the first five seconds....at least take one w u

Yeah BUT...even Ty been in battle. He got the scar to prove it. Ever since then...he always gets a pass from me. So it's no excuse for Varys. Then again...he would've been useless

Yeah BUT...even Ty been in battle. He got the scar to prove it. Ever since then...he always gets a pass from me. So it's no excuse for Varys. Then again...he would've been useless
Naw Tyrion would have gotten mauled ....Varys could have gotten stabbed for someone else

Bout to watch this shit again
Nobody better tell me what happens

I was thinking about something............The Mountain is basically a walking thinking zombie. I wonder if Cersei will have that one dude make her some more like him for the upcoming war

Can we talk about how greyworm jaw was broke the whole fucking ep and he was still putting in work?

i felt like little bear was going to die but not so violently that shit was sad af but at the sametime if she aint take out that giant nobody would have

High thoughts:

Arya was prophesied to kill people with

Brown(WALYER FREY) blue(NK) and green eyes( PEOPLE THEORIZE ITS CERSAI)

But green eyes is also a term for somebody who's envious

Could green eyes be Daenerys?

Back