Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need to watch the episode again unbiased cause it was a good ass episode.

I still don't agree with how the Night King was taken out, but everything up until that point was dope.

I'll come with an unbiased view afterward.

Niggas really said jon and dany were useless this ep lol

He wasn't useless. Hella reckless? Absolutely. And how we know he can even run nk the fade? Arya could probably fuck jon up right now head up.
She had to catch that nigga with the okie doke.

Watching it again, send in the Dothraki first head on like that was fucking STUPID.

Dani's numbers went down by 100K in less than 45 seconds.

Her army to fight Cersei has to be less than 5000 now.
This what happens when dany tries to be nice and listen to counsel lol

They shoulda sent half and seen what they had first.

He wasn't useless. Hella reckless? Absolutely. And how we know he can even run nk the fade? Arya could probably fuck jon up right now head up.
She had to catch that nigga with the okie doke.
Jon always been reckless which is what I liked most about the episode cuz everyone was true to themselves.

And they kinda dropped the ball on night king never tryna kill jon all this time. They had like 3 opportunities to run the fade and night king let Jon go each time which suggested he was saving him for something. I agree with everyone saying they shoulda went at it if even for a few seconds.

Sam killed some wights though,plus Sam killed the first WW on the show
Sam knew he wasn't bout it when we saw his hands shaking from the first second of the episode. Like Avon told cutty after he said the game ain't in him no mo, "I can use yo mind." We dont need Sam to fight we need him to advise.

There s a time to tool up and there s a time for Michael Eric Dyson speeches....that was one of them other times we needed all hands on deck
Nigga we did not Sam spending the entire battle on his back lmao nigga shoulda sat his ass in the crypts and ate his food

Sam knew he wasn't bout it when we saw his hands shaking from the first second of the episode. Like Avon told cutty after he said the game ain't in him no mo, "I can use yo mind." We dont need Sam to fight we need him to advise.
Ain’t no need for advice if u getting turn into walking dead’s extras....like Avon told Stringer no it ain’t that it’s that other thing ...

The Dothraki were always the vanguard tho. Even last season when Dany brought her army to Kings Landing.. the Unsullied were standing in position and the Dothraki came to the front

Remember Dothraki will ride out head first into battle wit no fuccs given

20190213_230503.gif

Nigga we do not Sam spending the entire battle on his back lmao nigga shoulda sat his ass in the crypts and ate his food
U acting like Sam ain’t put in no work out there....he caught a few bodies all hands were on deck....so Sam got in the mix like a real man would

Jon always been reckless which is what I liked most about the episode cuz everyone was true to themselves.

And they kinda dropped the ball on night king never tryna kill jon all this time. They had like 3 opportunities to run the fade and night king let Jon go each time which suggested he was saving him for something. I agree with everyone saying they shoulda went at it if even for a few seconds.

I don't think he was saving jon for anything. I think he legit just didn't consider jon a real threat to him. And being so close to bran the nk probably didn't give 2 fucks about jon wanting to fight him.

Back