Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think it’s between the Blacks(Rhaena) and Greens(Hightower)
Yeah, the princess from the first wife vs the prince from the second wife essentially

I'm choosing wherever the lord of winterfell throws his sword. Fuck it

Yeah, the princess from the first wife vs the prince from the second wife essentially

I'm choosing wherever the lord of winterfell throws his sword. Fuck it

oh he chose the blacks. Starks don’t switch sides at all. I’m trying see how they do Dorne tho

Well we know how the Targs end up so that’s automatically an L if you choose them. Some battles may be won, but that’s it.

My niggas probably not even a thought in this series so no point in me even picking a side. All the other houses too emotional and wishy washy for me. Only way I pick a side is if there’s a house that’s cold hearted and don’t play games. Just singularly minded on an objective and fuck everybody that don’t like it.

Well we know how the Targs end up so that’s automatically an L if you choose them. Some battles may be won, but that’s it.

My niggas probably not even a thought in this series so no point in me even picking a side. All the other houses too emotional and wishy washy for me. Only way I pick a side is if there’s a house that’s cold hearted and don’t play games. Just singularly minded on an objective and fuck everybody that don’t like it.
It's Dragons vs Dragons so the house shit is really all moot lol

Do you believe first born should rule or first male?

Both sides are Targs tho. This way before GOT era. This a succession war

If we being real House Lannister had the best actors tho like I could t stand them but acted great

Targaryen 4 Lyfe.

But I never read the books. So I dunno the families involved. Imma wait til the series start and see which side my heart leans to.

well this ain’t in the books like that not the main series it’s a prequel. Civil war between the Targs. The blacks are on the side of the kings daughter who he made his heir. But traditionally women didn’t rule. And the King had a younger son with Alicent Hightower a powerful House in the Reach. So some lords like the stark and Baratheons might support the blacks and others like Lannisters or something might go with the Greens.

Spoiler alert

Back