Welcome To aBlackWeb

So many plots that w no payoffs

Bran not warging

I for sure thought samwell was gonna be some kind of mage or some shit. All he did was cut that nasty shit off bruhs skin

Jon snow just quit life

Jamie made all that headway but it turned out his sisters pussy was just to die for

Night king went out sad af

Azor ahai?

I'm sure I'm missing some others. They led us down those paths then left us with loose ends we never asked for in the first place. I guess that's GRRM fault too but still.

Bran not warging

I for sure thought samwell was gonna be some kind of mage or some shit. All he did was cut that nasty shit off bruhs skin

Jon snow just quit life

Jamie made all that headway but it turned out his sisters pussy was just to die for

Azor ahai?

I'm sure I'm missing some others. They led us down those paths then left us with loose ends we never asked for in the first place. I guess that's GRRM fault too but still.
Yeah I could have taken Jon Snow or Daenerys taking out my name sake, but… damn I can’t even remember her name now and I’m not going to look it up.

And on some trampoline jump through the fire drop the blade to the off hand shit?! Nah, that was weak af.

Bran not warging

Jon snow just quit life

Azor ahai?

-Bran did warg though. People (me included) made the assumption he was gonna warg into a dragon. I don’t recall them saying or implying that. Nigga said he would fly. He warged into mad ravens.

-The Sam becoming a mage shit really seems like an expectation that book readers place on the show. I see that a lot, where people who read the books first have these expectations of shit happening in the show that happens in the books and being. disappointed when the shit doesn't happen. I can't really recall how much of that is in the books though. I fucked with the audiobooks years ago.

-Same with Azor Ahai. That shit was a very small part of the show. Shit might've gotten 2-4 lines of dialogue dedicated to it. Shit was way bigger in the books. I don't really view that as a plotline that had no payoff.

-Bran did warg though. People (me included) made the assumption he was gonna warg into a dragon. I don’t recall them saying or implying that. Nigga said he would fly. He warged into mad ravens.

-The Sam becoming a mage shit really seems like an expectation that book readers place on the show. I see that a lot, where people who read the books first have these expectations of shit happening in the show that happens in the books and being. disappointed when the shit doesn't happen. I can't really recall how much of that is in the books though. I fucked with the audiobooks years ago.

-Same with Azor Ahai. That shit was a very small part of the show. Shit might've gotten 2-4 lines of dialogue dedicated to it. Shit was way bigger in the books. I don't really view that as a plotline that had no payoff.

They implied heavily with the dreams bran had early on that he was gonna warg into one of them dragons.

Like I said some fault has to go to GRRM for not resolving those storylines in the books. Still letdowns regardless.

Arya taking out the knight king like that after seasons worth of hype was so damn disappointing. I also thought they rushed the fuck outta her development into a faceless man but that's another topic

I agree that remembering how they ended this just pisses me off again too. I really don't like DB Weiss and David Benioff for what they did to the last couple seasons just to quickly move onto the next project

Thank you I was searching Game of thrones

Back