Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean they said in that article that when shit got hectic the direwolves woulda hopped on the dead ass dragon that was going wild...

I kinda wanted to see Nymeria and her gang of bitches coming thru wrecking shop tho. @shutupGabi called that shit before the season even started! Im pissed it didnt happen

Oh just read it. This the same dummy
that directed the long night episode and said he wanted to kill everyone off in the episode lol. None of his ideas made it past scripting and he been lashing out lmao. He needs to stfu.

Has anyone watched the final season again to see if it improves on a second watch? I want to but I can't lie that empty feeling after watching it the first time is still there

Has anyone watched the final season again to see if it improves on a second watch? I want to but I can't lie that empty feeling after watching it the first time is still there
It def had its issues, but I was fine with the season other than that bullshit ass finale. I been wanting to go back and watch battle of winterfell and the bells again but havent gotten around to it.

Oh just read it. This the same dummy
that directed the long night episode and said he wanted to kill everyone off in the episode lol. None of his ideas made it past scripting and he been lashing out lmao. He needs to stfu.
Everybody really shoulda died tho lol

Everybody really shoulda died tho lol

The night king was stopped before tho right?

But that's where they fucked up. Pretending dude was the big bad for years then shifting it to Cersei then Daenerys within a couple episodes like a fucking relay.

Another way to look at it is they just gave us a glimpse of all the different ways it could have ended down the stretch. Could have ended it with the arc from the first 4 episodes, or a different combination of the last 3-4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. I binged it every year from Season 5 2x a year

Now I can’t even bring myself to watch Season 8 again. Not thatI thought it was bad, but I can now admit it was a let down

Long Live The House That Ned Built
C013ABD5-1CA3-4204-BA7D-C4D87339575E.gif

@shutupGabi I stumbled across a couple bottles of that Nights watch scotch for like 80 bucks this afternoon. I was gonna cop but decided against it lol. That shit was going for like 300 in the lead up to the finale and now niggas tryna get rid of the stash
I gave my targaryen one away I'm sad af lol.

They had em for a good price when I bought it the first time but yea some places were outa fuckin control

Back