Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall niggas so predictable I knew that's what you were thinking lmao

*Even tho there is some bro-mosexual undertones but you see that even in the first arc*

That wasn't my only thought about how it ended and yall reaction. The way they made that Griffith character look and his emotions just wasn't right though.

Yo did you read them all in a row?

I didn't feel a Storm of Swords and a Feast for Crows too tough. I thought it was because I got burn out but I've read others don't fancy them as much as the first and latest books
Yeah lol

I'm an avid reader tho and liked them all. Started it over like a week ago. Trying to catch all the gems this go round. Jon learned alot from Tyrion and Cat was a dumbass over protective mother that almost ruined the Stark line

I read them one after the other too. Game of Thrones is one of the best things I've ever experienced. Clash of King's was lit but then the middle three werent as hot imo. Dance of Dragons books picked the pace back up tho

Yeah lol

I'm an avid reader tho and liked them all. Started it over like a week ago. Trying to catch all the gems this go round. Jon learned alot from Tyrion and Cat was a dumbass over protective mother that almost ruined the Stark line

Cat was so fucking lame. Her and Robb being honorable to a fault cost the Starks everything.

Ehhh....it takes a dark turn. I'll just say that.

It didn't hit me as hard as it did others and I didnt have any strong feelings about it, but I completely understand why folks did. Cuz it went there. Lmao
Disappointed may not be the right word.

I think what I posted after watching it suits how you'll feel afterward:

View attachment 139436

That was a trash ass ending. I liked the arcs but after that ending I feel like I wasted my time watching them. It was some of the dumbest shit ever.

Damn why? Lol

Don't know how to spell her name but Koska basically just becoming a retard who knows and remembers nothing. Guts now just a wondering one armed -eyed broken warrior. Risked all that shit to save the woman he loves and who loves him back at the end she still alive but he lost her cause she a retard with no memory.

It didn't wrap up shit IMO. Griffith is now some demon raven.

I remember that thing telling Guts that in the end him that Griffith end goal or something would be his down fall or something like that. Just didn't think it would end that way.

Don't know how to spell her name but Koska basically just becoming a retard who knows and remembers nothing. Guts now just a wondering one armed -eyed broken warrior. Risked all that shit to save the woman he loves and who loves him back at the end she still alive but he lost her cause she a retard with no memory.

It didn't wrap up shit IMO. Griffith is now some demon raven.

I remember that thing telling Guts that in the end him that Griffith end goal or something would be his down fall or something like that. Just didn't think it would end that way.

Its goes further in the series

What is the name of the series?

I was only informed about the 3 arcs
Berserk. You will have to read the manga to continue the story. If you can’t bother with that your journey ends here. It’s worth the read. Just know that the story will probably not finish in our lifetime

upload_2019-6-12_8-38-15.jpeg

I can't believe people have been speaking on Berserk all this time and no one mentioned the fact that Gutz shot the fair one with 100 soldiers and won. And it wasn't your usual anime shit where he broke out some kinda super move or powered up to kill them. Nope, dude just had his sword and was up against cats with swords, spears, crossbows, etc... and he just fucked them up. They got their shots in but they paid for it.

I can't believe people have been speaking on Berserk all this time and no one mentioned the fact that Gutz shot the fair one with 100 soldiers and won. And it wasn't your usual anime shit where he broke out some kinda super move or powered up to kill them. Nope, dude just had his sword and was up against cats with swords, spears, crossbows, etc... and he just fucked them up. They got their shots in but they paid for it.
Psssh i do that shit all the time irl

Back