Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alot of people online complain about Berserk animation style. Im not a stickler for it. But i liked the animation from the Golden Age Part 1 movie over the most recent series.

Alot of people online complain about Berserk animation style. Im not a stickler for it. But i liked the animation from the Golden Age Part 1 movie over the most recent series.
Cause the most recent one looks like a 13yo made it on his laptop in his sparetime fuckin around

Fam dont spoil shit for me. Im still on season 3. Im not gonna be back in here after this.

What you saying is true. Put men and women in one place and say you going to war its gonna be a lot fucking and feelings caught. Thats not what I mean though.

What I mean is if im Rob Stark, my pops got his head cut off, my sisters are missing, i think my little brothers are dead, im fighting for revenge, and I fall in love with all this going on and get married in a matter of weeks?

Or if im the fat nights watch dude, i just saw dead bodies walking around and they killed a bunch of my comrades, i aint gonna be falling in love and trying to save an inbred bitch.

And then the fact that I can do this with all the main major and minor character? They all got some shit going on.

Like I said though, im expecting half of these to have a mean twist.

One or two would be ok, but since every character is falling in love in this bitch it seems like lots of forced romance. I woulda have prefered them to slow down on the romance a bit is all im saying.

Ima get back to watching and ignore this thread though.

Lmaooooo. Bruh about to be sick in a minute.

@ghostdenithegawd @The Lonious Monk @VulcanRaven @WhiteFace @King Freeman @IP360

Just finished Berserk.

View attachment 134975

What the fuck did I just watch?

@shutupGabi you finished this shit yet?

Yeah that is pretty much the correct reaction to the end of that anime. lol

Another parallel between Berserk and GoT is how they both have authors that seem to never want to finish their stories. Martin says he's going to wrap it soon, but his last book opened up more plotlines, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes him a lot longer to finish everything up. The same goes with Berserk. I tried reading the manga, but that shit kept going and going with no resolution in sight.

Yeah that is pretty much the correct reaction to the end of that anime. lol

Another parallel between Berserk and GoT is how they both have authors that seem to never want to finish their stories. Martin says he's going to wrap it soon, but his last book opened up more plotlines, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes him a lot longer to finish everything up. The same goes with Berserk. I tried reading the manga, but that shit kept going and going with no resolution in sight.
Berserk will never finish. The author rather beat his dick to idolmaster

I was reading the Manga a while back so I need to check the animation. Its been a long time since I seen it.

Back