Welcome To aBlackWeb

fuck all this complaining.

I'm not going to say I was a fan of how it all went down, but I'm not going to roast them for ti. Considering all this shit ended in six episodes, it was too compact to end the way everyone thought.

I'm mad that HBO only let them rock the six, when it could've easily been 8-10. The War for the Dawn should've been half the season, and the Golden Company was basically Dothrai Lite. If you wanna be pissed at something, be pissed at how easily Drogan - not Dani's army - took out everything.

At least they let my muhfucka Hound Squad go out like a G. Similar to Harrow Season in Boardwalk.

fuck all this complaining.

I'm not going to say I was a fan of how it all went down, but I'm not going to roast them for ti. Considering all this shit ended in six episodes, it was too compact to end the way everyone thought.

I'm mad that HBO only let them rock the six, when it could've easily been 8-10. The War for the Dawn should've been half the season, and the Golden Company was basically Dothrai Lite. If you wanna be pissed at something, be pissed at how easily Drogan - not Dani's army - took out everything.

At least they let my muhfucka Hound Squad go out like a G. Similar to Harrow Season in Boardwalk.
I think it's been said many times before, HBO wanted them to do more, but they were ready to put this shit to bed so they could move on.

And Harrow probably my favorite character of any show ever.

Long post incoming.

Let’s talk about Bran becoming King for a second...

The concept, I’m fine with. In the first book, the first POV chapter is his. They show Ned teaching him some harsh responsibilities for being a Lord when he executes the NW deserter. He’s the one kinda responsible for all the Stark kids adopting the direwolves. They show him being trained to fight, when he sparred against Tommen. He discovered Jaime and Cersei in the Tower. Him getting pushed set into motion a chain of events that led to the War of the 5 Kings. He has visions and majority of the supernatural stuff revolves around him. He becomes the child of some kind of destiny

You can make a legit case for him actually being the main character.

But after 8 seasons, do you feel like the show earned that? They made him take a whole season off because they knew the way they were moving his story along was kinda trash because they left a lot of book context out.

The show (tries to) builds his character as the anti NK. He becomes this 3 eyed raven. And he’s not really Bran anymore. He has a higher purpose as it pertains to the Others/White Walkers.

But, they kill the NK basically without his help. He gave Arya the dagger, sure... but there was other Valyrian steel already there. Whatever. Claims that Jon NEEDS to know about his parentage (did he really?) as if that would be important in this ultimate battle vs the NK.

So boom... army of the dead comes down to winter fall and we get the spectacular battle episode. He sits and waits in the Gods Wood as bait. (Ok... this has to be symbolic or something, right? Nah... didn’t mean shit) when shit hits the fan, this nigga just wargs out to do... what exactly? They never tell us.

Anyway, Arya hits the NK with the Valyrian steel banger and kills him. So what was his (3 eyed a raven) actual purpose or relationship as it pertained to the NK? He was a target why? Did it matter?

Aight... War is over. He spent the better part of the last 2 seasons telling us he wasn’t Bran anymore. And that he doesn’t want anything. And he lives in the past. (Pssh... whatever that means) so they hide him again for 2 episodes.

Fast forward to this council. He’s there for no explainable reason. The man in chains who’s fate they were supposed to be deciding, all of a sudden is in control of the proceedings and dictates the fate of the 7 kingdoms going forward? Why?!

Whatever... there’s at least 5 people there who KNOW FOR A FACT that Jon is the rightful heir, and no one mentions it? I know, I know...

“I don’t want it!”*Jon Snow voice*

But still...

Guy in chains: “I nominate the omniscient crippled, half a vegetable nigga...”

8 fully functional adults without a single brain cell devoted to critical thinking: “Bet.”

Bran-notBranIdon’twantanythinganymore Stark: “Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrppppp!!!! That’s why I’m here nigga. It’s what I’ve always wanted.

What?!!

It dawned on no one... That they guy who knew everything planted that “Jon is the true heir” seed, knowing full well the schism it would create between Jon and Dany, causing Dany to go “mad” and slaughter thousands of innocent civilians and Jon, in turn, to murder her and get his bastard ass banished all the way the fuck outta here back to the wall to make way FOR HIMSELF TO BE KING?!!!!!

Just roll with it.

Now look... if that be the case. If the 3 eyed raven been playing everybody on some Machiavellian Illuminati shit... woke up the WWs, seized on the oppurtunity of war and discord in the 7 kingdoms, to lure Bran north of the wall to possess his body for his powerful, preternatural green sight ability, to maneuver himself into position to be the perpetual ruler of westeros, by way of never having to worry about succession because he can continuously possess the bodies of young men who are born with the greensight...

THAT WOULDA BEEN FUCKIN DOPE AS HELL.

But I feel like that deserved a bit of fleshing out.

And if it’s not the case and we just take it at face value, and Tyrion just picked Bran on a humbug... it’s fucking stupid.

Probably the best synopsis I've read...

I agree, the site just didn't do enough to get us to that point. I don't believe we needed it to be spelled out, but it seems to come out of almost no where..

I say almost because there were signs, even in one of the recent episodes when Bran said if the throne, "I don't want it." I think it was later in that same episode that Varys asked Tyrion something like, "who better to rule than the person who doesn't want it?" Of course, they were talking about Jon, but it was really about Bran...

I do disagree with one point though...Jon Snow knowing his parentage have him a broader sense of responsibility that I believe enabled him to kill Dany.

So far half way through season 3, and this shit is great.

One criticism I have though is too much forced romance. Without giving any real spoiler, its wars everywhere, the world is burning, winter is coming, and every major and minor character is persuing some type of romance.

Im guessing its gonna be a twist with them somewhere down the line, but it is a bit unrealistic that with all the shit going every motherfucker in this bitch has some time to fall in love.

Other than that minor criticism, this is top notch. Still got more than half way to go. I suck at binge watching for real.

So far half way through season 3, and this shit is great.

One criticism I have though is too much forced romance. Without giving any real spoiler, its wars everywhere, the world is burning, winter is coming, and every major and minor character is persuing some type of romance.

Im guessing its gonna be a twist with them somewhere down the line, but it is a bit unrealistic that with all the shit going every motherfucker in this bitch has some time to fall in love.

Other than that minor criticism, this is top notch. Still got more than half way to go. I suck at binge watching for real.
Bitches get fucked on deployment errday blood
And both men and women be catching feelings.
Wars don't stop affection.
If anything it makes u wanna seek out some type of companionship that much more in your down time.

Bitches get fucked on deployment errday blood
And both men and women be catching feelings.
Wars don't stop affection.
If anything it makes u wanna seek out some type of companionship that much more in your down time.

Fam dont spoil shit for me. Im still on season 3. Im not gonna be back in here after this.

What you saying is true. Put men and women in one place and say you going to war its gonna be a lot fucking and feelings caught. Thats not what I mean though.

What I mean is if im Rob Stark, my pops got his head cut off, my sisters are missing, i think my little brothers are dead, im fighting for revenge, and I fall in love with all this going on and get married in a matter of weeks?

Or if im the fat nights watch dude, i just saw dead bodies walking around and they killed a bunch of my comrades, i aint gonna be falling in love and trying to save an inbred bitch.

And then the fact that I can do this with all the main major and minor character? They all got some shit going on.

Like I said though, im expecting half of these to have a mean twist.

One or two would be ok, but since every character is falling in love in this bitch it seems like lots of forced romance. I woulda have prefered them to slow down on the romance a bit is all im saying.

Ima get back to watching and ignore this thread though.

Fam dont spoil shit for me. Im still on season 3. Im not gonna be back in here after this.

What you saying is true. Put men and women in one place and say you going to war its gonna be a lot fucking and feelings caught. Thats not what I mean though.

What I mean is if im Rob Stark, my pops got his head cut off, my sisters are missing, i think my little brothers are dead, im fighting for revenge, and I fall in love with all this going on and get married in a matter of weeks?

Or if im the fat nights watch dude, i just saw dead bodies walking around and they killed a bunch of my comrades, i aint gonna be falling in love and trying to save an inbred bitch.

And then the fact that I can do this with all the main major and minor character? They all got some shit going on.

Like I said though, im expecting half of these to have a mean twist.

One or two would be ok, but since every character is falling in love in this bitch it seems like lots of forced romance. I woulda have prefered them to slow down on the romance a bit is all im saying.

Ima get back to watching and ignore this thread though.

Good point tho. Like my mind would be consumed with vengeance

Back